Ambassador: Ms. Bu Jianguo
Address: No.156, Blvd Mao Tsetung, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (P. O. Box 26)
Open Hours of Consular Office: 08:30-11:30 Monday-Friday
|Consular Section||Enquiry Tel: +855-23-217086, 12-901937 (08:30-11:30, 14:30-17:00 during workdays) |
24-Hour Hotline for Overseas Chinese: +855-12-901923
|Administative Office||Tel: +855-23-720920 |
|Political Office||Tel: +855-23-720921 |
|Economic & Commercial Affaires Office||Address: No.432C, Blvd. Monivong, Phnom Penh |
1. Regular Fee
|Types||Cambodian Passport||USA Passport||Passport of Other Countries|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||41||140||60|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||61||140||90|
2. Expediate Service Fee
|Rush Service||1 Working Day Processing||30|
|Express Service||2 or 3 Working Days Processing||20|
1.Cambodian citizens holding valid passports can go to Macao directly and get a visa on arrival.
2.Cambodian citizens are required to apply for Hong Kong Visa no matter what type of passports they hold. They need to provide the following documents for application:
(1) One fully completed Application Form.
(2) One recent 2 x 2 inches color photo with full face, front view and no hat. .
(3) The embassy can only issue the Single-Entry or Double-Entry HK Visit Visa with 3-month Validity permitting a stay of 14 days. If round-trip air ticket or steamship ticket is available, the embassy can issue One-Entry or Two-Entry Transit Visa allowing a stay of not more than two days in Hong Kong.
(4) It is not required as well if they transit Hong Kong directly and stay in airport for less than 24 hours.
(5) Apply for a visa permitting a stay of more than 14 days or for study, work or residence, and these applications will be mailed to Hong Kong Immigration Department for approval by the embassy.