Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Cambodia

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Ms. Bu Jianguo
Address: No.156, Blvd Mao Tsetung, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (P. O. Box 26)
Duty-Phone: +855-12-810928
Fax: +855-23-720922
Website: http://kh.china-embassy.org/eng/
Open Hours of Consular Office: 08:30-11:30 Monday-Friday

Departments of Chinese Embassy in Cambodia

Sections Information
Consular Section Enquiry Tel: +855-23-217086, 12-901937 (08:30-11:30, 14:30-17:00 during workdays)
24-Hour Hotline for Overseas Chinese: +855-12-901923
Fax: +855-23-720925  
Email: chinaemb_kh@mfa.gov.cn 
Administative Office Tel: +855-23-720920
Fax: +855-23-720922
Political Office Tel: +855-23-720921
Fax: +855-23-217742
Economic & Commercial Affaires Office Address: No.432C, Blvd. Monivong, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855-23-721437
Fax: +855-23-210861
Email: cb@mofcom.gov.cn

Visa Application: How to Apply A Visa in Cambodia?

Fees (rate: U.S. Dollar)

Regular Fee

Types Cambodian Passport USA Passport Passport of Other Countries
Single-Entry 20 140 30
Double-Entry 31 140 45
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity 41 140 60
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity 61 140 90

Expediate Service Fee

Rush Service 1 Working Day Processing 30
Express Service 2 or 3 Working Days Processing 20

To Hong Kong & Macao

1.Cambodian citizens holding valid passports can go to Macao directly and get a visa on arrival.

2.Cambodian citizens are required to apply for Hong Kong Visa no matter what type of passports they hold. They need to provide the following documents for application: 

(1) One fully completed Application Form. 
(2) One recent 2 x 2 inches color photo with full face, front view and no hat. . 
(3) The embassy can only issue the Single-Entry or Double-Entry HK Visit Visa with 3-month Validity permitting a stay of 14 days. If round-trip air ticket or steamship ticket is available, the embassy can issue One-Entry or Two-Entry Transit Visa allowing a stay of not more than two days in Hong Kong. 
(4) It is not required as well if they transit Hong Kong directly and stay in airport for less than 24 hours. 
(5) Apply for a visa permitting a stay of more than 14 days or for study, work or residence, and these applications will be mailed to Hong Kong Immigration Department for approval by the embassy. 

 Please contact Embassy of Cambodia in China if Cambodians are in difficulties there.

 Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Tbilisi, Georgia, New Delhi, India, Indonesia

- Last modified on Sep. 09, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Cambodia
Asked by Ilyas from MOROCCO | Oct. 18, 2019 23:17Reply
Hello, i'm from morocco and i want to apply for an X2 visa from cambodia, is it possible ?
Asked by Darian from SOUTH AFRICA | Oct. 15, 2019 20:09Reply
What documents do I need for a tourist visa, I'm from south africa
I live in Phnom Penh
Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from USA | Oct. 16, 2019 23:10

1. passport; 2. application form and passport style photo; 3. residence permit in Cambodia; 4. round-trip tickets and hotel bookings.
Asked by Orly from HUNGARY | Sep. 25, 2019 07:51Reply
Opening hours during chinese holiday
I would like to ask about the opening hours during the chinese holiday what it start from 1st of October. It is a 7 days holiday. How it will be in the embassy.
Thank you!
Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from CAMBODIA | Sep. 25, 2019 23:25

Do you refer to the embassy in Cambodia? If will close whole day from Oct. 1 to 7, 2019.
Asked by Arone Antonio sitoe from MOZAMBIQUE | Sep. 17, 2019 09:52Reply
Hi I’m from mozambic I have a tourist visa of Cambodia..can I apply a China family visa from Cambod?
Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from USA | Sep. 17, 2019 19:41

The chance for you to get it is not big.
Asked by Mimi from TANZANIA | Sep. 09, 2019 00:05Reply
Hi,am from Tanzania can I apply for visiting visa in Cambodia while I hold tourist visa
Answers (1)
Answered by Todd from UNITED KINGDOM | Sep. 09, 2019 17:57

yes, you can.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)