Chinese Embassies in South America
- Argentina: Crisologo Larralde 5349, CAP FED. Buenos Aires 1431, Argentina
- Bolivia: Calle 1, No. 8532, Lospinos, Calacoto La Paz, Bolivia (Casilla No.10005)
- Brazil: Q813, Lote51, Avenue of Nations, Brasilia-DF 70443-900, Brazil
- Chile: Avenue Pedro de Valdivia 550, Santiago, Chile
- Colombia: Carrera 16 # 98-30, Bogotá, Colombia
- Ecuador: Av. Atahualpa 349 y Av. Amazonas, Quito, Ecuador (P. O. Box 17-1105413)
- Guyana: Lot 02, Mandela Avenue, Botanic Gardens, Georgetown, Guyana
- Peru: Jr. Jose Granda 150, San Isidro, Lima 27, Peru
- Suriname: Anton Dragtenweg 154, Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguay: Miraflores 1508, Carrasco, esq. Pedro Blanes Viale, Montevideo. Casilla de correo 18966, Código Postal 11500
- Venezuela: Av. Orinoco con Calle Monterrey, Urb. Las Mercedes, Municipio Baruta, Caracas 1060, Venezuela (P. O. Box 80665)
Selected Questions and Answers:
Asked by Mr. Bos(Netherlands)
My Name is Pieter Bos
I am a Dutch passport holder currently in Santiago
I need a Chinese Visa for employment on a cruise ship. I understand I need only Single Entry Crew Visa as it is only for my embarkation to the ship not debarkation which is in Europe (Please confirm)
I have a letter of employment, and would like to obtain it and process the application via Santiago Chinese Embassy as I live in Mendoza.
Please advise if I can do so. I would be happy to speak with someone in person.
If it is possible to obtain it? Please advise asap. OR please advise if I could send all necessary info (incl. photo letter passport payment) from Mendoza to your office in Santiago.
Please advise asap Thank You
Answered by Ms. Lilian
Hello, Pieter Bos, I guess you can apply for it from the embassy in Santiago if you can present the valid Chile visa or residence permit of Chile. Please don't send all documents to Consular office of Chinese embassy in Santiago by mailing because your passport or documents maybe lost.
Asked by Mr. Acevedo(Colombia)
My name is helbert Acevedo, i'm colombian citicens and live in Orlando Fl. in this moment. I want tht you let me know what document i need to present in the Embassy in Colombia to obtain China visa to visit my costumer in Shanghai?
Answered by Mr. Bobby
You need prodive the following documents to Chinese embassy: your original passport; application form attached one recent passport photo; Invitation Letter from your costumer; Visa Notice Sheet issued by Shanghai Foreign Trade and Economic Relations Commission.