Chinese Embassies in Oceania

Australia: 15 Coronation Drive, Yarralumla, Canberra, ACT2600

Fiji: 147 Queen Elizabeth Drive Suva, Fiji Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji

Kiribati: Bairiki, Tarawa, Kiribati

Micronesia: Industrial Park, Pohnpei State, the Federated State of Micronesia

New Zealand: 2-6 Glenmore Street, Kelburn, Wellington, New Zealand

Papua New Guinea: Section 216, Lot 5, Sir John Guise Drive, Waigani, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

Samoa: Vailima, Apia, the Independent State of Samoa

Tonga: Vuna Road, Nukualofa, Kingdom of Tonga (P.O. Box 877)

Vanuatu: P.M.B. 071, Rue d'auvergne, Nambatu, Port Vila, Vanuatu 

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. VULI(FIJI)\
I am applying for a Chinese visa, I am a Fiji citizen and work for the university and am on leave to do research in a laboratory in China. Do i apply for a business F or tourist L? i am not paid while there as I am paid by my university. Which type do I apply for? I have a letter from the university that i am visiting.

 Answered by Mr. JOHNNASH(United States)
You need to apply for Chinese Business Visa to do research.

  Asked by Mr. Ken Barberis(Northern Mariana Islands)
My son is an Australian visiting me in on the Island of Tinian in the Northern Mariana Islands. He has been studying Madarin in China. He needs to return to China from here. Where does he apply for a visa.

 Answered by Mr. Henry
Mr Ken, since your son has been studying Madarin, I assume he has already hold a Chinese X (student) and a residence permiting him unlimited entries during the valid period. If it is really in need of a visa, your son is better to apply for it in your home country which is close to Tinian, because there is no Chinese embassy in the Northern Mariana Islands.

  Asked by Ms. frederikson(New Zealand)
Greetings, I am hoping that you are able to help, or advise, on a problem I have. I am a New Zealand trained teacher, who teaches in INternational schools.(in Basel at the moment) Before I can return to teach in NZ, I need to get Criminal Record clearances from all the countries I have taught in. This includes 2 years in Shanghai and a year in Tianjin. Can you please tell mewho I need to contact, to get the clearances? If such documentation is not available from China, please let me know. Best wihes, kind regards

 Answered by Mr. Aaron
Mrs. frederikson, you need contact the Schools you’ve ever worked in Shanghai and in Tianjin, and ask them to get the No Criminal Record from Shanghai Public Security Bureau and Tianjin Public Security Bureau. Once you are verified, the Certificate of No Criminal Record can be issued to you. 

media recommendationfeatured on media