Chinese Embassies in Africa

Algeria: 34, Boulevard des Martyrs, Alger, Algeria

Angola: Rua Presidente Houari Boumedienne No.196-200, Miramar Luanda, Angola

Benin: No.2, Route De L'Aeroport, Cotonou, Benin

Botswana: Plot 3096, North Ring Road, Gaborone, Botswana

Burundi: Sur La Parcelle 675 A Vugizo, Bujumbura, Burundi

Cameroun: BP 1307, Nouveau Bastos, Yaoundé, Cameroon

Cape Verde: Achada Do Santo Antonio, Praia, Cape Verde (P. O. Box 8)

Central Africa: Avenue Des Martyrs, Bangui, Central Africa (B.P.1430)

Chad: Rue No.1021 (Boulevard de Koufra), Premier Arrondissement, Ndjamena, Chad (B. P. 735)

Comoros: Coulee De Lave No.C109, Moroni, Comoros (B.P.442)

Congo: Boulevard Du Marechal Lyautey, Brazzaville, Republic of Congo

Cote D'ivoire: Lot 45, Avenue Jacques Aka, Cocody, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Djibouti: Rue Addis-Abeba, Lotissement Du Heron, Djibouti (B. P. 2021)

D.R. Congo: No. 447, Avenue Des Aviateurs, Gombe, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo

Egypt: 14 Bahgat Aly Street, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt

Equatorial Guinea: Carretera Aeropuerto, Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea: No.16, Oraden Street, Zone 3, Administration 02, Asmara, State of Eritrea

Ethiopia: Jimma Road, Wereda 24, Kebele 02, House No.792, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Gabon: Boulevard Triomphal Omar Bongo, Libreville, Gabon (B. P. 3914)

Ghana: 6 Agostino Neto Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra, Ghana (P. O. Box GP 3356)

Guinea: Donka, Cite Ministerielle, Conakry, Guinea (B. P. 714)

Guinea-Bissau: Bairro De Penha, Bissau, Guinea-Bissau

Kenya: Woodlands Road, Kilimani District, Nairobi, Kenya (P. O. Box 30508)

Lesotho: United Nations Road, Maseru 100, Lesotho (P. O. Box 380)

Liberia: Oldest Congo Town, Monrovia, Liberia

Libya: Menstir Street, Gargaresh Road, Andalus District, Tripoli, Libya (P. O. Box 5329)

Madagascar: BP 1658 Nanisana Ambatobe, Antananarivo, Madagascar

Mali: Quartier Hippodrome, Bamako, Mali

Mauritania: Nouakchott, the Islamic Republic of Mauritania (P. O. Box 257)

Mauritius: Royal Road, Bell Rose, Rose Hill, Port Louis, Mauritius

Morocco: 16, Charia Ahmed Balafrej-Souissi-Rabat, Morocco

Mozambique: Avenue Julius Nyerere No. 3142, Maputo 4668, Mozambique

Namibia: 28 Hebenstreit Street, Ludwigsdorf, Windhoek, Namibia (P. O. Box 22777)

Niger: B.P. 873 Niamey, Niger

Nigeria: Plot 302-303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria

Rwanda: Rue De Masaka, BP 1345, Kigali, Rwanda (P. O. Box 1345)

Senegal: Rue 18, Prolongee, Fann Residence, Dakar, Senegal (B.P. 342)

Seychelles: St. Louise, Mahe, Victoria, Seychelles (P. O. Box 680)

Sierra Leone: St. Louise, Mahe, Victoria, Seychelles (P. O. Box 680)

South Africa: 965 Church Street, Arcadia 0083, Pretoria, South Africa

Sudan: Al-Manshia, Khartoum City, Sudan

Tanzania: No.2 Kajificheni Close, Tour Drive, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (P.O.Box 1649)

Togo: 1381, Rue de L'Entente, Lome, Togo (B. P. 2690)

Tunisia: 22, Rue du Docteur-Burnet, Belvedere, Tunis 1002, Tunisia

Uganda: 37, Malcolm X Avenue, Kololo, Kampala, Uganda

Zambia: United Nations Avenue, 7430, Lusaka, Zambia

Zimbabwe: 30 Baines Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe (P. O. Box 4749) 
- Last modified on Feb. 12, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Chinese Embassies in Africa
Asked by Usman Olalere from NIGERIA | Feb. 11, 2019 00:06Reply
Can i use trade fair invitation to apply for my Visa at the China Embassy in Nigeria
Can i use trade fair invitation to apply for my Visa at the China Embassy in Nigeria and also kindly help to let me the earlier appointment date as at today
Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from RUSSIA | Feb. 12, 2019 00:54

You can show the invitation letter for the application. As I know, you don't have to make the appointment. You can contact the China embassy to inquire that.
Asked by Pee from ZIMBABWE | Jan. 05, 2019 22:42Reply
Would i be a le to work ona visitor's visa
I am planning to visit china. What does the visitor's visa let me do,
Answers (2)
Answered by Howard from FRANCE | Jan. 07, 2019 01:04

No. You can just travel, visiting friends under a tourist L type.
Answered by Pee from ZIMBABWE | Jan. 09, 2019 13:31

Thank you
Asked by Mo from ANGOLA | Dec. 17, 2018 00:58Reply
Hong Kong Visa for lebanese passeport
I live in Angola since 2008, i use to travel 1 or 2 times to china per year. I use to take my visa from the china embassy in Miramar and lately from the VFS global.
I would like to know how and where i could get a hong kong entry permit.

Thank you
Best regards
Answers (1)
Answered by Benson from HUNGARY | Dec. 17, 2018 18:33

If you go there for tourism purpose, you need to provide copy of passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan. Next, submit the application to the Chinese embassy to apply for HK visa.
Asked by Abdallah Ndenzako from SOUTH AFRICA | Nov. 29, 2018 00:38Reply
if i need permanent visa which documents should have to aply for!.
Answers (1)
Answered by Carl from SAN MARINO | Nov. 29, 2018 18:02

As I know, if your annual stay in PRC is more than 9 months and have stable and secured living status and place to live in China, you can apply for the permanent residence permit. The required documents include the completed application form, 4 recently-taken passport-style photos, physical examination report, non-criminal certificate, your passport, proof of secured living status, and certificate of house leasing, as well as other documents required by the consular officers. Just for reference.
Asked by Kofi from GHANA | Nov. 21, 2018 00:27Reply
What is Home Office Invitation
We are told we need TE form to apply for visa. Where can we obtain CHINESE TE Invitation Form
Answers (1)
Answered by Tina | Nov. 21, 2018 18:13

If you mean the duly authorized invitation letter, you are advised to find an agency to help you get the invitation for you from any of these units: Municipal Foreign Affair Office, Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Foreign Economic Relations & Trade Commission, International Trade Promotion Commission or Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Bureau.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)