China Embassy in Zimbabwe

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Xin Shunkang
Deputy Head,Political Counsellor: Mr. He Meng
Senior Colonel: Mr. Zhuo Wei
Counsellor for Economic and Trade Cooperation: Mr. Hu Ming
Address: 58 Golden Stairs Road, Mount Pleasant, Harare
Tel: +263-4-332760/1/2
Fax: +263-4-334716
Office for Economic and Commercial Cooperation: +263-4-707561,739980

Consular Section of Chinese Embassy in Zimbabwe

Consul: Luo Xiao Min and Jin Lei
Address: 58,Golden Stairs Road, Mount Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe (P.O Box 4749)  
Tel/Fax: 00263-4-334720
Office Hours: 08:30-11:30, Monday to Friday (except holidays)


Regular Visa Fee per Person

Please be advised that all payments are strictly made in USD cash.
Zimbabwean passport holders are exempted from visa within 90 days of stay in Hong Kong. 

Types Zimbabwean Citizens
Single-Entry with 3-month Validity USD 60
Double-Entry with 6-month Validity USD 90
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity USD 120
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity USD 270
Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit USD 30

Expedited Service Fee per Person

The regular processing time is 7 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
1 working day processing USD 30
within 3 working days processing USD 20
Note: If you apply for L, besides the passport and Application Form, you are required to provide the Certificate of Bank Asset, Air Ticket and Hotel Booking.  

 Please contact Embassy of Zimbabwe in China if Zimbabweans have difficulties there. 

 Related China Embassies in Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mrs. Bhebhe(South Africa)
I am working in South Africa. I have a south African work permit. Can I get apply here in South Africa. Do I also need another one to Hong Kong. 

 Answered by Ms. Eva
You can apply in South Africa since you have work permit there. And you don't need a visa to Hong Kong if you stay there for less than 90 days.

  Asked by Ms. jaay  
Hi, I have been in china on internship and business since 2011. I have been in and out and now I want to go back again for business and the company is providing me with the invitation letters and all. However, I hear that the Chinese embassy is only giving 30 days even for business trips or internships yet mine is for about 5 months as I am attached with a voluntary organization in Beijing. So what do I do then if I need a 6 months visa with double entry as I often go in and out for the sake of the program I am under. Thanks.

 Answered by Mr. Bob
If the voluntary organization in Beijing can apply for an notification letter from the Beijing Foreign Affaires Office for you, the notification letter prescribe that you need to stay for 5 months, exit and enter frequently for the program, then you can obtain a multiple entry valid for 6 months at the embassy.

- Last modified on Sep. 10, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Zimbabwe
Asked by Evric from SOUTH AFRICA | Oct. 07, 2019 13:42Reply
Hi ,am a Zimbabwean currently residing in South Africa do I visa to Beijing China less than 10days
Answers (1)
Answered by Jonno from USA | Oct. 07, 2019 19:40

Yes, visa is required.
Asked by Coral from ZIMBABWE | Oct. 05, 2019 05:38Reply
Hi I am a Zimbabwean going to study in China and need an X1 Visa. Do I need to submit medical report
I have all the requirements for and emergency 24 hour Visa but I wanted to know if the medical report is an requirement because on some of your pages it's listed and on some it isn't
Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from UAE | Oct. 09, 2019 19:54

According to the website of the China embassy in your country, it's not required.
Asked by Ashlyne from SOUTH AFRICA | Sep. 30, 2019 04:23Reply
12 months visa
Good day,how long does it take to get a 12 months Chinese visa and how much is it ?
I am going for Au Pair program in China for 12 month's
I also want to know the requirements?
Answers (1)
Answered by Patrick | Oct. 08, 2019 20:34

It normally needs four working days for visa processing.
You may need to apply for an S or Z visa. The cost is 800 ZAR if you apply from South Africa.
Asked by B TM from ZIM | Sep. 25, 2019 09:34Reply
Do Zimbabweans require visa to china
Answers (1)
Answered by Kate from USA | Sep. 25, 2019 23:21

For ordinary passport holders, yes.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)