China Embassy in Rwanda
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Shu Zhan
Address: B.P.1345, 44 BOULEVARD DE LA REVOLUTION, KIGALI-RWANDA
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Rwanda
Address: 44 Boulevard De La Revolution
Tel: +250-78570843/5/9 ext.163
Office Hours: 08:30a.m.-12:00noon, Monday, Wednesday & Friday (Except Rwandan and Chinese holidays)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Fees per Person
The embassy only accepts CASH for application.
|Entry & Validity||Rwandan Citizens||American Citizens||Other Citizens|
|Single-Entry||RWF 35,000||RWF 81,000||RWF 19,000|
|Double-Entry||RWF 52,000||RWF 81,000||RWF 28,000|
|Multi-Entry for Half Year||RWF 70,000||RWF 81,000||RWF 38,000|
|Multi-Entry for One Year||RWF 105,000||RWF 81,000||RWF 57,000|
|Hong Kong Visa||RWF 19,000||RWF 19,000||RWF 19,000|
Rush Service & Express Service Fees per Person
Usually, the processing takes four working days. For the Rush Service, applications should be submitted before 11:30 a.m. The collection time for rush service is the next morning. Rush and express service are not always accepted for processing from all applicants.
|Rush Service||2 working day processing||RWF 19,000|
|Express Service||3 working days processing||RWF 13,000|
China Visa Requirements
2. One completed Chinese Application Form signed by the applicant. Children's application form can be signed by their parents or guardians.
3. One recent passport photo affixed to the application form.
4. For applicants who are not the citizens of Rwanda, a copy of residence card issued by the Rwandan immigration office is required.
Additional Documents for Different Types
For applicants who are going to Tibet, a permit issued by Tibetan Tourist Bureau is required. (fax number of Tibetan Tourist Bureau: 0086-891-6834632, telephone number: 0086-891-6834313)
2. Business visa (F): An invitation letter/ fax from a Chinese Government department together with an invitation letter from a Chinese company, a letter of introduction furnished by a company in Rwanda, a copy of the business license in Rwanda;
3. Student visa (X): JW-201 or JW-202 form issued by the Ministry of Education and a letter of admission from a Chinese University / College, one completed Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
4. Work visa (Z): An employment permit from the Ministry of Labour and Social Security or the State Administration of Foreign Experts together with an invitation letter from a relevant Department of Chinese Government or a Government-authorized company, one completed foreigner physical examination form;
5. Transit Visa (G): A valid visa and flight tickets for the country of destination.
Important Notice for Application
2. An interview may be required by the officer if necessary.
3. Applicants should check the issued visa upon collection and if necessary raise any queries at the same time. The embassy will not hold responsibility relating to it under any circumstances thereafter.
Please contact Embassy of Rwanda in China if Rwandan nationals have problems there.
Other China Embassies in Africa: Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone