China Embassy in Nigeria
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Gu Xiaojie
Address: Plot 302-303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234-9-4618661, 4618662
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Nigeria
Note: Applicants need to fill the application form and make appointment online in advance. Then they need to bring the form with other related documents to China Visa Application Center (CVASC) at the schedule time to make appointment for interview.
Consular Districts of Embassy and Consulate in Lagos:
|Chinese Consulate/Embassy||Consular Districts|
|Consulate General in Lagos||Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Enugu, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Nasarawa, Benue, Ebonyi, Cross River, Taraba|
|The Embassy in Abuja||Abuja, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna, Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi|
Chinese Visa Application Fees
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||14,000 nairas|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||21,000 nairas|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||28,000 nairas|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||42,000 nairas|
|Chinese Passport Renewal||11,200 nairas|
|Authentication / Notarization (Civil Affairs)||8,400 nairas|
|Authentication / Notarization (Business Affaris)||16,800 nairas|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 10 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additionalfees will be paid as following:
|3 or 4 working days processing||9,500 nairas|
|1 working days processing||14,000 nairas|
Documents Required for Application
2. Photocopy of passport valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages
Specific Requirements for Each Category
Business Visa (F/M)
1. Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as Invitation Letter from a partner in China
2. Introduction Letter from applicant’s company, including his/her identity, the purpose of visit, and supposed duration of stay
3. The original and one photocopy of applicant's certificate of incorporation (The original will be returned at the interviews)
4. Recent bank statement having an account with at least 6 months’ deposit records (only necessary for first time application)
Student Visa (X1/X2)
1. Original and photocopy of Admission Letter, JW202/JW201 Form and degree certificate
2. Photocopy of academic records
3. Original and photocopy of certificate of degree
4. Guarantee’s bank statement with at least 6 months’ deposit records (at least 600 naira for X1 and 400 naira for X2)
Work Visa (Z)
1. Alien Employment Permit/ Foreign Experts Certificate/ Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China
2. Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation
Besides above, applicants still need to provide any other documents the Chinese Embassy requires.
Procedure of Application
The applicant (or someone on behalf) may come to the Embassy every Tuesday, Thursday (15:00 -17:00) with complete application documents required, for appointment of interview.
Stage Two: Interview
The applicant himself or herself, except the holders of diplomatic or official passports, should come to the embassy for interview, in line with the appointment. He or she who fails the interview will be turned down; Submission of fake documents may result in restriction in entry in the future. However, to pass the interview does not necessarily mean that the applicant could finally get it.
Stage three: Collection
The applicant (or someone on behalf) may come to the embassy with the pick-up form to check the final result, on the pick-up date specified in the form (usually in 1 or 2 weeks after the interview). He or she who is granted one should pay the fee with ATM card or debit card in the consular hall, and then pick up his or her passport. He or she who is not granted visa would get back the passport directly without paying any fee.
Please contact Embassy of Nigeria in China if Nigerians have troubles there.
Do you please have any suggestions? Because it’s almost his deadline for registration and he doesn’t know what to do.