China Embassy in Egypt

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Song Aiguo
Minister Counselor: Mr. Qi Qianjin
Address: 14 Bahgat Aly Street, Zamalek, Cairo
Tel: +2-02-27380488, 27380477, 27380466, 27361219
Fax: +2-02-27359459
Office Hours: 08:30-14:30, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Egypt

Tel: +2-02-27363556
Fax: +2-02-27362674
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)

Consular Districts

Except for four provinces of Alexandria, Port Said, Ismeilia, Suez

Consulate-General of the PRC in Alexandria

Consul General: Mr. Xu Nanshan
Address: 6 Badawi Rassaffa Street, Moharam Bey, Alexandria
Tel: +2-03-3916953
Fax: +2-03-3906409

Consular Districts

Alexandria Province, Port Said Province, Ismeilia Province, Suez Province

The Map of the Embassy

Address: 14 Bahgat Aly Street, Zamalek, Cairo,


Regular Fee per Person

Visa Types Egyptian Citizens American Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry EGP 150 USD 140 EGP 170
Double-Entry EGP 225 USD 140 EGP 255
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity EGP 300 USD 140 EGP 340
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity EGP 450 USD 140 EGP 510
Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit EGP 170 N/A N/A
Group Visa EGP 120 N/A N/A

Expedited Service Fee per Person

1 working day processing EGP 170 for individual applicant
EGP 85 for Group applicant
2 working days processing EGP 115 for individual applicant
EGP 60 for Group applicant

 Please contact Embassy of Egypt in China if Egyptians have troubles there.
 Related China Embassies in Africa: Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. amr
Dear sir, am 20 years old and planning to vist china next month what papers should i get and prepare?

 Answered by Ms. Anita
You have to prepare the following documents:
1)Valid passport(six month or above before expired);
2) Neatly completed application form;
3) One recent photo;
4) round-way tickets and hotel reservation.
5. proof of enough money to cover your duration in China such as your bank statement 

  Asked by Mr. Ahmed
Hi...i'm an Egyptian male 33 years old, i'm a computer programmer, and i wanted to go to Hong Kong for some relaxation as i always wanted to visit Hong Kong, and hopefully i searched on the Hong Kong government site and it was listed that Egyptians don't need a visa or as i understood that it will be taken upon arrival in Hong Kong is this right?

 Answered by Mr. Alex(Hong Kong)
Yes, Egypitian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days.

- Last modified on Apr. 08, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Egypt
Asked by ahmed El hefny from EGYPT | Jun. 16, 2019 14:09Reply
the required documents i need to submit to get multiple business visa
I am an DIRECTOR MANAGER for an a TRAVEL AGENT . Kindly advice what is the required documents i need to submit to get multiple business visa to china ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Monica from USA | Jun. 16, 2019 20:11

The required documents include your passport with a remaining validity of more than 6 months, a photocopy of your passport, a completely filled application form glued with your recent passport style photo, and an invitation letter from your trade partner in China.
Asked by nesrina from EGYPT | Jun. 01, 2019 06:50Reply
What required documents to issue multiple visa ?
1- I am an engineer and received invitation letter from a factory in china to see their last products , Kindly advice what is the required documents that i need to submit to get multiple business visa to china ?
2- What is the allowed number of entries and for how long i can stay in china each time
3- Is it possible that my friend submit the documents and the application to the embassy instead of me or shall i go by myself ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from USA | Jun. 03, 2019 02:10

1. You need to prepare your passport, application form and recent photo, and invitation letter.
2. The number of entries is unlimited, and duration of each stay showed on your visa.
3. Your friend can help your to submit the application.
Asked by nesrina from EGYPT | May. 27, 2019 05:29Reply
shall i mention the name of the husband and children in the visa application ?
my family memberes will not travel with me , in this case shall i mention their names in the visa application or no ?
Many thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from UNITED KINGDOM | May. 27, 2019 22:48

In the section about family members, you can mention their name.
Asked by Nesrina from EGYPT | May. 25, 2019 14:38Reply
what should i write in the Local ID section in the application form ?
i am Egyptian citizen welling to travel to China to visit some factories to select some machines to buy m i already got an invitation letter .
Please advice what should i write in the local ID field in the visa application form ? do you mean my Egyptian ID number ?
Also do i need to write an authorization letter to someone else to submit my visa applications and documents to the embassy instead of me ? or he can submit it without authorization letter ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Cindy from USA | May. 27, 2019 02:11

Hi, the local ID means your Egyptian ID number, and other people can submit your application without your authorization letter.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)