Chinese Embassies in North America
- Antigua and Barbuda: Cedar Valley, Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bahamas: 3rd Orchard Terrace, Village Road, Nassau, the Bahamas (P.O. Box SS-6389)
- Barbados: No.17 Golfview Terrace, Rockley, Christ Church, Barbados
- Canada: 515 St. Patrick Street, Ottawa, Ont. K1N 5H3, Canada
- Costa Rica: De la casa de D. Oscar Arias 100 metros al sur y 50 metros al oeste, Rohrmoser, Pavas, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Cuba: Calle 13 No. 551, Entre CYD, Vedado, Ciudad de La Havana, Cuba
- Dominica: Morne Daniel, Roseau, the Commonwealth of Dominica
- Grenada: Azar Villa at Calliste St. George's, Grenada
- Jamaica: 8 Seaview Avenue, Kingston 10, Jamaica
- Mexico: Avenue Rio Magdalena 172, Col. Tizapan San Angel, Mexico, D.F.C.01090
- Trinidad and Tobago: No.39, Alexandra Street, St. Clair, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- United States of America: 2300 Connecticut Avenue, N. W., Washington D.C. 20008, U.S.A.
Selected Questions and Answers:
Asked by Mr. Steven Lee(USA)
Should medical examination be conducted before application of Z or after Z granted?
Answered by Mr. JOHNNASH(United States)
Mr. Steven lee, the Medicinal examination should be done before the Z application, please do it in Singapore General Hospital or Raffles Hospital.
Asked by ANNE LAFRAMBOISE(Mexico)
I'm Canadian passport holders but living in Mexico now. I am planning to travel to China. I have filled out the visa application form for Mexicans and also the supplementary for foreigners living in Mexico, filled out the part d section only. Is there something else that is needed from me to fill out?
Answered by Mike
Besides the application form V.2011A and the application form V.2011B, you don't need to fill out other forms. For China tourist L application, you also need to provide your Canadian passport, the Mexican FM2 and its copy, the round-trip flight tickets.
Asked by Ms. HK
Would like to know where to renew my Old HK ID card to the latest HK Smart ID Card and where to apply for the HKSAR passport here in Toronto? Yes! Both are for getting the $6000.00 from the HK Government. Please advise :)
Answered by Bob
If you apply for HKSAR passport renewal and the Hong Kong ID card renewal together, you can apply it through China consulate in Toronto. The consulate will mail your application to the immigration department of Hong Kong government; it takes about 1 month for the application. You'd better go to the consulate in person to enquire the whole procedure, requirements; it is complex to tell you all the details.