China Embasy in Jamaica

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Dong Xiaojun
Address: No. 8 Seaview Avenue, Kingston 10, Jamaica
Tel: +1-876-9273871
Fax: +1-876-9276920
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office

Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 501
Fax: +1-876-9463261
Office Hours:
09:00-12:00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (except holidays)
14:30-16:30, Wednesday (except holidays)

Sections of Chinese Embassy in Jamaica

Sections Information
Ambassador's Office Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 202
Fax: +1-876-9279671
Counselor in Charge of Administrative Matters Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 206
Political Office Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 202, 210
Fax: +1-876-9279671, 9276920
Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office Tel for Counselor: +1-876-9273871 ext. 308
Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 306, 302
Fax: +1-876-97787780

Notice about Application for Authentication

If you want to use some papers in China, please apply for authentication in Chinese embassy in Jamaica according to the following procedures.
1. The paper must be firstly notarized by local greffier.
2. Authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affaires of Jamaica.
3. Fill in a Notarization & Authentication Application Form of the PRC.
4. The applicant or an entrusted third party can go to Chinese embassy to transact it by taking the passport of applicants.

Notice about Application for Notarization

The Chinese embassy can transact notarization for Chinese citizens in Jamaica.
For notarization about the signed letter of attorney or declaration, applicants should go to Chinese embassy in person and provide the following documents:
1. The original Chinese passport and its copy.
2. One duly completed Notarization & Authentication Application Form of the PRC.
3. Fill in a letter of attorney or a declaration in the embassy.
4. For notarization involved in property, please offer the certificate of property, such as copy of property ownership certificate. 

 Please contact Embassy of Jamaica in China if Jamaicans are in problems there.

 Related China Embassies in North America: Mexico
, U. S. A., Trinidad and Tobago

- Last modified on Mar. 20, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embasy in Jamaica
Asked by Julia Rattray from UNITED STATES | Aug. 10, 2019 07:25Reply
Does a Jamaican national need a US Visa to travel to China as a tourist?
Answers (1)
Answered by Kary from USA | Aug. 12, 2019 00:53

As far as I know, no.
Asked by Randy Smith from JAMAICA | May. 27, 2019 08:29Reply
Hey I wanna know what kind of documents jamaican needs from Chinese company to apply a Z visa.
And what’s the details of all the process?
Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from USA | May. 27, 2019 23:45

You need foreign employment permit of China from Chinese company. Plus, you need to prepare the required documents and submit the application at Chinese Embassy in Jamaica.
Asked by Karen Cleaver from JAMAICA | Mar. 20, 2019 07:05Reply
Applying for work visa in China Z visa
In connection with my Z application, can I come with my degrees to have them notarized at embassy? If so, do I make an appointment and how much is the cost.
Answers (1)
Answered by Alton from ANGUILLA | Mar. 20, 2019 20:25

You can come with my degrees to have them notarized at embassy. Please check the detailed information of visa application from the embassy's official website.
Asked by Jones from JAMAICA | Mar. 08, 2019 06:50Reply
will I need a China visa to connect through the airports to get to my destination?
Hello, I am flying to Japan and I see where I could book a ticket and connect through Hong Kong and Taiwan airports. My
Answers (1)
Answered by Jordan | Mar. 10, 2019 19:28

You don't need visa for Hk, and it's possible for you to apply for Macau VOA.
Asked by Vinette Percy from JAMAICA | Mar. 07, 2019 18:06Reply
I am Jamaican and want to travel to China for 10 days as a tourist. Do l need a visa?
Answers (1)
Answered by Aadan from GREECE | Mar. 07, 2019 19:48

Yes, you are supposed to apply for a tourist L type for that.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)