China Embasy in Jamaica
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Dong Xiaojun
Address: No. 8 Seaview Avenue, Kingston 10, Jamaica
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 501
09:00-12:00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (except holidays)
14:30-16:30, Wednesday (except holidays)
Sections of Chinese Embassy in Jamaica
|Ambassador's Office||Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 202 |
|Counselor in Charge of Administrative Matters||Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 206|
|Political Office||Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 202, 210 |
Fax: +1-876-9279671, 9276920
|Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office||Tel for Counselor: +1-876-9273871 ext. 308 |
Tel: +1-876-9273871 ext. 306, 302
Notice about Application for Authentication
If you want to use some papers in China, please apply for authentication in Chinese embassy in Jamaica according to the following procedures.
1. The paper must be firstly notarized by local greffier.
2. Authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affaires of Jamaica.
3. Fill in a Notarization & Authentication Application Form of the PRC.
4. The applicant or an entrusted third party can go to Chinese embassy to transact it by taking the passport of applicants.
Notice about Application for Notarization
The Chinese embassy can transact notarization for Chinese citizens in Jamaica.
For notarization about the signed letter of attorney or declaration, applicants should go to Chinese embassy in person and provide the following documents:
1. The original Chinese passport and its copy.
2. One duly completed Notarization & Authentication Application Form of the PRC.
3. Fill in a letter of attorney or a declaration in the embassy.
4. For notarization involved in property, please offer the certificate of property, such as copy of property ownership certificate.
Please contact Embassy of Jamaica in China if Jamaicans are in problems there.
Related China Embassies in North America: Mexico, U. S. A., Trinidad and Tobago