China Embassy in Dominica

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Li Jiangning
Address: Morne Daniel, Roseau, the Commonwealth of Dominica
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2247, Morne Daniel, Roseau, the Commonwealth of Dominica, W. I.
Tel: +1-767-4493557
Fax: +1-767-4400088
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office

Tel: +1-767-4490088
Office Hours: 08:30-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Sections of Chinese Embassy in Dominica

Sections Information
Administrative Office Tel: +1-767-4493557
Mobile Phone: +1-767-6132999
Political Office Tel: +1-767-4490088
Mobile Phone: +1-767-6121538
Consular Office Tel: +1-767-4490088
Mobile Phone: +1-767-6161396
Economic & Commercial Office Tel: +1-767-4490058
Mobile Phone: +1-767-6132118


Regular Fee per Person

Visa Types Dominican Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry USD 50 USD 30
Double-Entry USD 75 USD 45
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity USD 100 USD 60
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity USD 150 USD 90

Expedited Service Fee per Person

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:

1 working day processing USD 30
2-3 working days processing USD 20

 Please contact Embassy of Dominica in China if Dominicans have troubles there.

 Related China Embassies in North America: Grenada, Jamaica, Mexico

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Ms. titi 
Hi, i'm holding Dominican passport, and want to go holiday in Guilin for few days,, can i apply visa on arrival?

 Answered by Ms. Jennifer Young
It is not easy to obtain visa upon arrival unless you provide the proof that you are in an emergency. You are supposed to acquire it in advance.

  Asked by Ms. Evelyn Uy 
I am currently employed here in Hongkong as a domestic helper and I had my 2yr old daughter born here in Hk but she traveled back to Dominica after giving birth. I'm planning to take her here to Hongkong to attend playgroup sessions asap. What type should I apply for her?

 Answered by Mr. Jason
Probably, you should apply a dependent visa for her. You are the sponsor for her.

 Asked by Mr. Gazzer  
Hi, i get married to a Chinese national, my question is how long can i stay in China on a Z? I will seek residency after 5 years marriage and understand what paper work is required to apply for a Z, i can’t find reference to how long i can reside on the work Z.

 Answered by Mr. Dan
There is no specific duration of stay written on your Z. The duration of stay will be granted according to your duration of your labor contract. 

- Last modified on Oct. 08, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Dominica
Asked by Mustafa Al-Sukainy from IRAQ | Sep. 08, 2018 12:11Reply
Hi DearI am Dominica citizen, live in Iraq-Basra, I would like to visit China
In the next November
Where can I apply for the visa
My best regards
Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from JAMAICA | Sep. 09, 2018 20:58

If you go to China for tourism purpose, you can try to make the application from the China embassy in Iraq.
Asked by Chen from UAE | Jun. 28, 2016 22:57Reply
I do have Dominica passport by investment and work in UAE .
My previous nationality is to get visa to China. What documents required
Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from SINGAPORE | Jun. 29, 2016 20:46

Chen, you are in UAE now, right? If yes and you want to enter PRC for tourism purpose, a tourist L type is needed. You need to provide those documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in UAE, hotel reservation and round trip air tickets. After, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the L type.
Asked by BENEDICT from COMMONWEALTH DOMINICA | Feb. 12, 2016 20:40Reply
Does a commonwealth Dominican diplomatic passport holder need a visa to enter china?
Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from AUSTRALIA | Feb. 13, 2016 00:30

No, if the intended stay is not longer than 30 days, he/she doesn't need the entry permit.
Asked by Arvind from DOMINICA | Nov. 19, 2015 10:31Reply
Currently I reside in Dominica. Is it possible for me to get Chinese Visa here?
Hi I am a Student in Dominica with a US passport and would like to Travel to china. The fee is different if I apply in Dominica with a US passport ($30) rather than getting it from US($140).
Kindly help me.
Answers (1)
Answered by Elle from FRANCE | Nov. 19, 2015 20:07

Hello, Arvind, you can apply there if you have valid resident permit there.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)