China Embassy in Papua New Guinea
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr.Li Ruiyou
Address: Section 216, Lot 5, Sir John Guise Drive, Waigani, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 1351, Boroko, N.C.A. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Tel: +67-5-3259827, 73616048 (Mobile Phone)
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Papua New Guinea
Tel: +67-5-3259827, 3259912
Fax: +67-5-3258247, 3254191
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
The required documents for applying Tourist/Family Visit (L)
1. The original passport with blank pages and at least 6-month validity
2. Properly completed Application Forms
3. One recent passport photo attached on the Application Form.
4. Travel itinerary or Invitation Letter of relatives in China.
1. If you submit applications by post, you should provide the self-addressed, pre-paid return envelope with enough postage. The embassy is not responsible for the loss of or damage to the documents.
2. Citizens holding Papuan passports are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for business or a short tour and stay in Hong Kong for not more than 90 days.
Please pay by cash when you pick up your passport.
Regular Fee per Person
|Visa Types||Papuan Citizens||American Citizens|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||PGK 40||USD 140|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||PGK 60||USD 140|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||PGK 80||USD 140|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||PGK 120||USD 140|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|1 working day processing||PGK 90|
|2-3 working days processing||PGK 60|
Please contact Embassy of Papua New Guinea in China if nationals of this country are in problems there.
Related China Embassies in Oceania: Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu
I need assistance in organizing a Chinese Visa. What do I do?
And also, what is the Total cost of travelling to Shandong from Port moresby.. Total cost
To travel to Shandong from Port Morseby, you need to arrive in Shanghai Pudong Airport first. The cheapest flight having a layover in Brisbane and Sydney costs about CNY 9,000. Upon arrival, you can take a high speed train from Shanghai to Shandong. The fee is about CNY 500.