China Embassy in Iran
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Pang Sen
Address: No.13, Narenjestan 7th, Pasdaran Ave, Tehran
(P. O. Box 11155-3937)
Tel: +9821-22291240, 22292566, 22291241
Office Hours: 08:30-16:30, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Address: No.73rd, Movahed Danesh Ave., Aghdasiyeh, Tehran, Iran
Tel: +9821- 26118905
Office Hours: 08:45-12:15, 14:30-16:30, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (except holidays)
Note: Application is not accepted in the afternoon of Thursday.
Sections of Chinese Embassy in Iran
|Ambassador Office||Tel: +9821-22291240 ext. 2 |
|Political Counselor||Chief: Yu Fulong |
|Economic & Commercial Office||Chief: Guo Chuanwei |
|Defense Attaché Office||Chief: Xu Jinxiang |
|Political Office||Chief: Yang Chaohui |
|Cultural Office||Chief: Ren Weifu |
|Administrative Office||Chief: Kang Xiuying |
Notices for Application
2. For Macao Special Administrative Region, Iranian citizens can apply for Arrival Visa by Invitation Letter or other certifications.
3. For Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, no matter what type of passport they hold, they all are asked to apply for a HKSAR Visa through the Embassy before entering Hong Kong.
Regulations for Notarization
2. Applicants should come to the embassy in person.
3. Applicants should offer original valid passport and its copy.
4. Applicants should fill in the 'Application Form for Notarization and Certification' carefully, specifically and legibly. All the blanks of the form must be completed.
5. The notarized content must be exact, accurate and without correction.
6. Applicants should sign in front of the consul officials.
Please contact Embassy of Iran in China if Iranians are in troubles there.
Related China Embassies in Asia: Iraq, Israel, Japan
I'm an Irish citizen who will be staying in Tehran. Would it be possible to apply for a China tourist l while there? I will have a visa for my stay in Iran.