Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Iran

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Mr. Chang Hua
Address: No. 73, Movahed Danesh Ave, (Aghdasiyeh), Tehran
Tel: +9821-22291240, 22291241
Fax: +9821-22290690
Office Hours: 08:30-16:30, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Email: chinaemb_ir@mfa.gov.cn

Consular Office

Address: No.73rd, Movahed Danesh Ave., Aghdasiyeh, Tehran, Iran
Tel: +9821- 22802772   
Office Hours: 08:45-12:15, 14:30-16:30, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (except holidays)
Note: Application is not accepted in the afternoon of Thursday.

Sections of Chinese Embassy in Iran

Sections Information
Ambassador Office Tel: +9821-22291240 ext. 2
Fax: +9821-22298605
Political Counselor Chief: Yu Fulong
Tel: +9821-22298605
Economic & Commercial Office Chief: Guo Chuanwei
Tel: +9821-22838597
Fax: +9821-22838598
Defense Attaché Office Chief: Xu Jinxiang
Tel: +9821-22292433
Fax: +9821-22292433
Political Office Chief: Yang Chaohui
Tel: +9821-22806747
Fax: +9821-22290690
Cultural Office Chief: Ren Weifu
Tel: +9821-22290044
Fax: +9821-22290044
Administrative Office Chief: Kang Xiuying
Tel: +9821-22291242
Fax: +9821-22290690

Notices for Application

1. According to the agreement between Iran and China, holders of Iranian diplomatic/service passports are free of visa requirements for entry.

2. For Macao Special Administrative Region, Iranian citizens can apply for Arrival Visa by Invitation Letter or other certifications. 

3. For Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, no matter what type of passport they hold, they all are asked to apply for a HKSAR Visa through the Embassy before entering Hong Kong. 

Regulations for Notarization

1. Only Chinese nationals gaining Residence Permit in Iran can apply for notarization.
2. Applicants should come to the embassy in person.
3. Applicants should offer original valid passport and its copy.
4. Applicants should fill in the 'Application Form for Notarization and Certification' carefully, specifically and legibly. All the blanks of the form must be completed.
5. The notarized content must be exact, accurate and without correction.
6. Applicants should sign in front of the consul officials. 

 Please contact Embassy of Iran in China if Iranians are in troubles there.

 Related China Embassies in Asia: Iraq, Israel, Japan
- Last modified on Nov. 15, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Iran
Asked by Sayed nazif ullha from AFGHANISTAN | Nov. 26, 2022 03:42Reply
Hello, I am from Afghanistan. I am currently in Iran, I want to go to China for tourism. After China
Hello, I am from Afghanistan. I am currently in Iran, I want to go to China for tourism. After China, I want to go to Suriname. I have a Suriname visa. Please give me an appointment. Can I come to the Chinese Embassy? I need a China visa. I am waiting for your response. Thank you.
Asked by Amin from IRAN | Nov. 12, 2020 00:24Reply
I am Iranian studying in the US. If I fly from US with Iranian passport can I enter without visa?
Answers (1)
Answered by Keith | Nov. 15, 2020 23:05

No, you have to get a visa for China in advance.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)