China Embassy in Malaysia
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Bai Tian
Address: 229, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Malaysia
Tel: +60-3-21645272 (14:00-17:00)
Office Hours: 09:00 - 11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Detailed information about the CVASC in Kuala Lumpur:
Address: Level 5 & 6, Hampshire Place Office, Jalan Mayang Sari, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-2176 8888
Fax: +60-3-2161 2234
Business Hours (Monday - Friday)
Application: 09:00-15:00 Payment and collection: 09:00-16:00
Note: Applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong or Macau visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Consulate-General of the PRC in Kuching
Address: Lot 276, Block 10, Jalan Ong Tiang Swee, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak
Consular Districts: Sarawak, Sabah, Labuanx
Detailed information about the CVASC in Kuching:
Address: 2nd Floor，Wisma Naim 21/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching, Sarawark
Fee in Ringgit per Person
|3-month Single Entry||100||235||310|
|6-month Double Entry||120||255||330|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||535||670||745|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||370||505||580|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||200||335||410|
|6-month Double Entry||270||405||480|
1. Regular service takes 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days.
2. This CVASC accepts cash, debit card, and credit card.
2020 Holiday Schedule of CVASC in Kuala Lumpur
|New Year's Day||January 1||Wednesday|
|Chinese New Year||January 25 - 27||Saturday - Monday|
|Federal Territory Day (Kuala Lumpur)||February 1||Saturday|
|International Labor Day||May 1||Friday|
|Wesak Day||May 7||Thursday|
|Nuzul Al-Quran||May 10 - 11||Sunday - Monday|
|Hari Raya Puasa Day 1*||May 24||Sunday|
|Hari Raya Puasa Day 2*||May 25||Monday|
|Hari Raya Qurban *||May 26||Tuesday|
|Yang di-Pertuan Agong's Birthday||June 6||Saturday|
|Penang Heritage Day (Penang)||July 7||Tuesday|
|Penang Governor's birthday (Penang)||July 11||Saturday|
|Hari Raya Qurban *||July 31||Friday|
|Awal Muharram||August 20||Thursday|
|National Day||August 31||Monday|
|Malaysia Day||September 16||Wednesday|
|Prophet Muhammad's Birthday||October 29||Thursday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Friday|
* Subject to change.
Visit Hong Kong & Macau
Please contact Embassy of Malaysia in China if Malaysian citizens have troubles there.
China Tour from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal
If yes, I have few questions:
1. The TE and PU letter requirements to apply for Working Visa notice has been removed from CVASC (Kuala Lumpur website) since 5th of November 2020. Any idea when it will be reinstated again as I am currently waiting for my PU letter from my company in China.
2. Assuming that I receive my PU letter this week, can I already apply for working visa in CVASC Kuala Lumpur even if the TE and PU letter requirements are not published in the website?
I have received my PU letter from my employer in China however my children's names were not put in the PU letter. If I am right, that means my children won't be issued a dependent visa (S1) under me right?
If that is the case, what can be done so that I can bring my children with me to China?
Option 1 : Apply PU letter for my children. - How long will this take and who should apply for PU letter for my children? Me or my company?
Option 2 : I have heard about Humanitarian Visa. How does that work?
Option 3 : S1 Visa. Correct me if I am wrong. This visa is only valid if my children's names are in the PU letter.
Whether you can get a humanitarian visa is to be determined by the embassy. You need to contact the embassy for more details.
How if I can't get a PU letter for my children? That means I can't apply visas for them right?
Assuming that I already received my PU Letter from my employer in China, if I apply for Z Working Visa in CVASC,:
1. What are the chances of it being rejected or approved particularly at this time of Covid-19?
2.If rejected, can we apply immediately or do we need to wait for a period of time before I can reapply?
3. The approval of Z Working Visa comes directly from the authority of CVASC or does it also come from the consent of the Government of China?
2. If rejected, you need to wait for three months before you can reapply.
3. It comes from the authority of the consular officers in the Chinese embassy.
Thanks for your prompt reply. For item 2, the three months wait if rejected is for case-to-case basis?