Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Malaysia

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Mr. Huang Huikang
Address: 229, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-21428495
Fax: +60-3-21414552
Email: chinaemb_my@mfa.gov.cn

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Malaysia 

Address: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-21645250, 21645272 (14:00-17:00)
Fax: +60-3-21636809
Email: lingshikl@gmail.com
Office Hours: 09:00 - 11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Important Notice

Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) started its operation on December 16, 2009. CVASC is responsible for receiving applications from all ordinary passport holders to mainland China. To ensure CAVSC's operation, a service fee will be charged.

Detailed information about the CVASC in Kuala Lumpur:
Address: Level 5 & 6, Hampshire Place Office, Jalan Mayang Sari, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-2176 8888
Fax: +60-3-2161 2234
Business Hours (Monday - Friday)   
Application: 09:00-15:00    Payment and collection: 09:00-16:00 

Note: Applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong or Macau visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. 

Consulate-General of the PRC in Kuching

Consul General: Mr. Li Shugang
Address: Lot 276, Block 10, Jalan Ong Tiang Swee, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: +60-82-240344
Fax: +60-82-232344
Email: consulate_kuching@mfa.gov.cn
Website: http://kuching.chineseconsulate.org/eng/
Consular Districts: Sarawak, Sabah, Labuanx

Detailed information about the CVASC in Kuching:
Address: 2nd Floor,Wisma Naim 21/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching, Sarawark
Tel: +60-3-21758888
Fax: +60-82-256885

Fee in Ringgit per Person

Types Regular Express Rush
3-month Single Entry 100 235 310
6-month Double Entry 120 255 330
6-month Multi-Entry 150 285 360
12-month Multi-Entry 190 325 400
US citizens
Types Regular Express Rush
Single / Double / Multiple Entries 535 670 745

Types Regular Express Rush
Single / Double / Multiple Entries 370 505 580

Citizens of Other Countries
Types Regular Express Rush
3-month Single Entry 200 335 410
6-month Double Entry 270 405 480
6-month Multi-Entry 320 455 530
12-month Multi-Entry 470 605 680

1. Regular service takes 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days.
2. This CVASC accepts cash, debit card, and credit card.

2020 Holiday Schedule of CVASC in Kuala Lumpur

Public Holiday Date Day
New Year's Day January 1 Wednesday 
Chinese New Year January 25 - 27 Saturday - Monday
Federal Territory Day (Kuala Lumpur) February 1 Saturday
Thaipusam February 8 Saturday
International Labor Day May 1 Friday
Wesak Day May 7 Thursday
Nuzul Al-Quran May 10 - 11 Sunday - Monday
Hari Raya Puasa Day 1* May 24 Sunday
Hari Raya Puasa Day 2* May 25 Monday
Hari Raya Qurban * May 26 Tuesday
Yang di-Pertuan Agong's Birthday  June 6 Saturday 
Penang Heritage Day (Penang)  July 7 Tuesday
Penang Governor's birthday (Penang) July 11 Saturday
Hari Raya Qurban * July 31 Friday 
Awal Muharram August 20 Thursday
National Day August 31 Monday
Malaysia Day September 16 Wednesday
Prophet Muhammad's Birthday October 29 Thursday
Deepavali* November 14 Saturday
Christmas Day December 25 Friday

 * Subject to change.

Visit Hong Kong & Macau

Malaysian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for a maximum stay of 90 days and to Macau for a maximum stay of 30 days. 

  Please contact Embassy of Malaysia in China if Malaysian citizens have troubles there.
 China Tour from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
 Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Maldives, MongoliaMyanmarNepal

- Last modified on Jun. 03, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Malaysia
Asked by azam from MALAYSIA | Jun. 03, 2020 20:15Reply
i would like to certified my marriage documents
Asked by Chris from MALAYSIA | May. 26, 2020 07:14Reply
How to obtain the Z visa in Jiangsu?
I got my working permit from Changzhou, Jiangsu bureau on My 21st and they have given me 3 months to get the Z visa. But the Chinese High Comm., in Ampang, KL, Malaysia is closed...till further notices. Moreover, once I am in Malaysia, I cannot go back to China.....probably till she opens up.
In this case, will the Jiangsu bureau be lenient to provide me the China ID working permit visa then?
Seeking your advises on how to proceed from here. TQ.

Thanks and regards,
CT from Malaysia.
Answers (1)
Answered by Lydia from AUSTRALIA | May. 27, 2020 23:54

Actually, if you are in China now, you can try to get the Z visa without leaving.
Asked by Elynne from MALAYSIA | May. 21, 2020 01:59Reply
I am holding China work permit, could I go back to work?
Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from AUSTRALIA | May. 24, 2020 19:46

Elynne, presently foreigners cannot enter China. You have to wait for some days.
Asked by WAIFONG SIONG from MALAYSIA | May. 18, 2020 00:36Reply
I wanna to endorse my documents what is the embassy operating hour duri"
Answers (2)
Answered by Serena from MALAYSIA | May. 20, 2020 23:56

You can contact the embassy to consult about this.
Tel.: 006-03-21645250
Email: lingshiklgmail.com
Answered by ty from CHINA | Jun. 03, 2020 18:04

he is not responding
Asked by Wong from MALAYSIA | May. 11, 2020 21:07Reply
China Work Application Visa
Hi, I would like to know is China Embassy open during MCO period ?
If yes, can i know the working hour. Thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Nelly from CANADA | May. 13, 2020 19:51

Wong, I'm afraid it has been closed now.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)