Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Jordan

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Mr. Gao Yusheng
Address: Jakarta Street No.9, Rabyah, Amman, Jordan
Mailing Address: P.O.BOX 7365, 11118, Amman, Jordan
Tel: +962-6-5516136, +962-79-9549891
Fax: +962-6-5518713
Office Hours:
08:30-14:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Email: chinaemb_jo@mfa.gov.cn

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Jordan

Address: 9 Jakarta Street Rabyah, Amman, Jordan
Tel: +962-6-5518521, 065515151-8002
Fax: 065537743
Email: ydsgls999@sina.com
Office Hours: 09:00-14:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Application Time: 09:00-12:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Pick-up Time: 11:00-13:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)


Please go to any branch of Kuwait Bank in Jordan for payment according to your Pick-up Receipt.

Regular Fee per Person

Types Jordanian Citizens American Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry JOD 10 USD 140 JOD 22
Double-Entry JOD 15 USD 140 JOD 33
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity JOD 20 USD 140 JOD 44
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity JOD 30 N/A JOD 66
Note: The fee for 'Child Accompanying' is the same as the regular fee per person. Moreover, the expedited service fee is free for 'Child Accompanying'.

Expedited Service Fee per Person

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
1 working day processing
(Applications should be submitted before 12:00.)
JOD 22
2-3 working days processing JOD 15

 Please contact Embassy of Jordan in China if Jordanian citizens are in troubles there.

 Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: KazakhstanKuwait, Kyrghyz

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Ms. Jameela 
Dear All,
Could you please inform me if there are any document needed to acquire the visa beside the invitation letter since i am planning to visit on a business trip? 

 Answered by Mr. John 
You will have to apply for a business F type and a invitation letter from your Chinese partner is necessary.

  Asked by Ms. Sandra
As an American citizen,living here,do I need to apply for a visa here, or can I get one on arrival at the airport???

 Answered by Mr. Leonardo
You can not get it upon arrival. You must do application before your departure.

   Asked by Mrs. Doaa' Shboul
Hi, my fiance and i are interested in visiting Hong Kong for our honeymoon and we were checking the information about application and i am bit confused! As Jordanian Citizens, do we need to issue a visa to hong kong for our 11 days stay?

 Answered by Mr. Peter
Jordan passport holders don't need one to Hong Kong for up to 30 days.

- Last modified on Mar. 11, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Jordan
Asked by Mujahed from JORDAN | May. 31, 2019 06:28Reply
Designated hospitals in Jordan
Excuse me
What Hospitals designated by the Chinese Embassy in Jordan to get the Medical Examination Report ?

Thanks in regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Biber from USA | Jun. 02, 2019 20:22

Hi, you should contact with Chinese Embassy in Jordan for more details.
Asked by Mary from TAIWAN | Oct. 30, 2018 09:03Reply
Visit by cruise
Dear Sir/Madam, I am [Taiwanese], our ship will depart from Salalah, Oman and arrive Aqaba on 13 Feb 2019 early PM and leave on 14 Feb late night and then cruise the Suez Canal. Do I need to apply a Visa for Jordan? We only stay within 48 hrs...
Answers (1)
Answered by Benson from NETHERLANDS | Oct. 30, 2018 20:14

As I know, you don't need to apply for a visa for Jordan.
Asked by Rehman from JORDAN | Oct. 11, 2018 07:13Reply
Visa for Pakistani Citizen in Amman
Hi, I am from Pakistan, living in Amman. I am planning to visit Hong Kong for like a maximum of 10 Days In mid of January. How long does it take to acquire Visa? How long will be the validity of entry permit after the issuance date? What kind of application do I need to submit? And what are the supporting documents required to submit the application?

Many thanks in advance.
Answers (1)
Answered by Emma from GERMANY | Oct. 11, 2018 19:52

You may need to provide copy of passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan and other requirements for applying the HK visit visa. It usually needs 4 to 6 weeks for the application process if your application would be transferred to HK immigration department by the China embassy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)