Home / Embassy / Asia /

Chinese Embassy in Tajikistan

Ambassador: Mr. Ji Shumin
Address: Street Rudaki 143, Dushanbe 734002, Tajikistan
Tel: +992-93-5710666
Email: chinaemb_tj@mfa.gov.cn

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Tajikistan

Tel: +992-37-2242188, 09:00 - 12:00, 14:30 - 17:30
Office hours: 09:00 - 12:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Visa Application

Nationals of Tajikistan holding ordinary passports need a visa to enter China. To apply for a China visa, the following documents should be provided and submitted to the consular office of the Embassy:
1. Visa Application From with a photo and signature.
2. Original passport and a photo.
3. The invitation letter issued by the authorized travel agency.
 In principle, only the group L visa is accepted by the Embassy.

Visa Fees in USD

Types Citizens of Tajikistan Citizens of Other Countries
Single Entry 40 40
Double Entry 60 60
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity 80 80
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity 120 120
Group L visa per person 30 30

 Effective from Dec. 11, 2023 to Dec. 31, 2024.

 Please contact Embassy of Tajikistan in China if Tajiks are in troubles there.

 Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Bangkok, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey    

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. Turabek
I wanted to know some details about tourist VISA! What kind of documents are required?

 Answered by Mr. Alexander

Sorry to tell that only group tourist visa is available now. The required documents are:
1. Visa Application From with a photo and signature.
2. Original passport and a photo.
3. The invitation letter issued by the authorized travel agency.

  Asked by Mrs. Reyes
My husband works in China...he wants me to come and stay there for at least 6 months, my question is, will the chinese embassy accepts a fax invitation letter coming from my husband or i need to secure an original invitation?

 Answered by Mrs. Joe 
Both fax and original version are acceptable. You'd better confirm with the consular office in advance.

  Asked by Mr. Kamran
Hello, my Name is Kamran Azhar i am Tajikistan but i am working in Malaysia as a computer Technician i want to go for a sort visit how i apply from Malaysia kindly help me

 Answered by Mr. Kevin
Since you are currently working in Malaysia, I assume you hold a Malaysian residency permit. As an expat, you should bring the residency permit, original passport( at least have 6 month validity left), your return flight tickets and proof of hotel booking to the Chinese embassy for application.

- Last updated on Mar. 04, 2024 by Gabby Li -
Questions & Answers on Chinese Embassy in Tajikistan
Asked by Derkar from TURKMENISTAN | Apr. 25, 2023 23:46Reply
Documents for Chinese student visa
Hi dears how are you? I'm from Turkmenistan and now I'm in Turkey and I want to go china for study via Tajigistan and I have an invitation letter from Chinese university and could you tell me if i come to Tajigistan could the Chinese embassy give for me student visa? thank you dear before responding
Answers (1)
Answered by Havy | Apr. 26, 2023 20:44

Well, generally, you should apply it in your home country or it has a high risk of being rejected. Just prepare the following materials, and make an appointment for China visa application submission in China Visa Application Centers (CVASC) in person.
1. Passport
2. Application Form
3. Recent Photo
4. Admission Notice
5. JW201 or JW202 Form - for X1 application only
Asked by ZARINS | Jan. 08, 2020 23:54Reply
Z visa
I would like to ask, if I am applying for working visa is there any other countries where I can apply for Z visa expect Tajikistan. Currently I am in China.

Thank you for your answer in-advance

Answers (1)
Answered by ZARINS | Jan. 08, 2020 23:55

I am Tajikistan citizen
Asked by Zhang from TAJIKISTAN | Aug. 20, 2019 06:06Reply
Tajikistan toruism visa
Hey , my friend who is Tajik wants to apply tourism to China L visa , but the staff said they don't do tourism visa at all ?! He got all documents , invitation letter .. but he can't apply now . What he can do ? Thank u.
Answers (1)
Answered by Belle from TAJIKISTAN | Aug. 21, 2019 00:26

He can only book a tour from a travel agency to get an invitaiton letter and then apply for the tourist visa.
Asked by Nodira from TAJIKISTAN | Aug. 01, 2019 21:17Reply
Documents for X visa
Hello Dears,

Could you please kindly inform what documents are needed to get X visa for tajik students who is going to study in China?
Thanks in advance! I appreciate your efforts!
Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from TAJIKISTAN | Aug. 02, 2019 01:39

Nodira, you will need the following documents:
1. passport;
2. application form;
3. a recent passport style photo;
4. the original and photocopy of your admission letter;
5. the original and photocopy of the JW201 or 202 form;
6. A bank statement proving you can afford 2500 dollars a year, or a certificate showing you have won a scholarship for the study.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)