China Embassy in Thailand
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Lv Jian
Address: 57 Ratchadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday - Friday
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Thailand
Address: 55 AA Building 2nd fl. Ratchadaphisek Soi3，Bangkok 10400，Thailand
Application Submission: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday - Friday
Payment and Collection: 15:00 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
For Consular Protection
Tel: 0066-854833327 (24 hour); 0066-2-2457010 (09:00-17:00, working day)
Consular Districts: Except for the consular districts of Chinese consulates in Chiangmai, Songkhla
Consular Districts of the Consulates
|Consulate General||Consular Jurisdiction|
|The Consulate General in Chiang Mai||Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lampang, Lamphun, Nan, Uttaradit, Tak, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Phayao, Phrae, Mae Hong Son|
|The Consulate General in Songkhla||Chumphon, Ranong, Surat thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang, Phat thalung, Songkhla, Satun, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat|
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
Applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong/Macao visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy.
Meanwhile, the CVASC office in Thailand provides document authentication service at a certain cost. Foreigners in need of this service should go to the CVASC instead of the embassy while Chinese applicants are still required to apply for the authentication service from the embassy.
Detailed Information for CVASC
Address: 5 Floor, 1550 Thanapoom Tower, New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan, Bangkok, 10400
Business Hours: Monday - Friday
Submission: 09:00 -15:00 (rush applications should be submitted before 11:00.)
Collection and Payment: 09:00 -16:00 (rush applications should be picked up after 15:30 on the same day of submission)
The required documents for applying Tourist Visa (L)
2. One properly completed Application Form.
3. One recent passport photo attached on the Application Form.
4. Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. Read the detailed requirements about the Invitation Letter. Other supporting and supplementary documents may also be needed by the consular officer when necessary.
5. Foreign citizens should provide valid Thai visa or residence permit or other documents to prove their legal status.
1. Thai Citizens holding valid passports are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for sightseeing, visiting relatives, business or taking part in conferences and they stay in Hong Kong for less than 30 days.
2. Thai Citizens are exempt from Macao Visa/Entry Permit for up to 30 days.
Fees (in THB)
|3-month Single Entry||1,500||2,550||3,150|
|6-month Double Entry||2,500||3,550||4,150|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||5,060||6,110||6,710|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||3,100||4,150||4,750|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||1,600||2,650||3,250|
|6-month Double Entry||2,150||3,200||3,800|
1. The regular processing time is 4 working days; express service takes 2 working days; rush service takes 1 working day.
2. The CVASC accepts cash only.
Please contact Embassy of Thailand in China if Thais are in troubles there.
China Tour from Bangkok Thailand
Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
What kind of document do I need, I have a invitation letter from Chinese company.
Appriciate your answer.