Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of Thailand
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Ning Fukui
Address: 57 Ratchadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday - Friday
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Thailand
Address: 55 AA Building 2nd fl. Ratchadaphisek Soi3，Bangkok 10400，Thailand
Application Submission: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday - Friday
Payment and Collection: 15:00 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
For Consular Protection
Tel: 0066-854833327 (24 hour); 0066-2-2457010 (09:00-17:00, working day)
Consular Districts: Except for the consular districts of Chinese consulates in Chiangmai, Songkhla
Consular Districts of the Consulates
|Consulate General||Consular Jurisdiction|
|The Consulate General in Chiang Mai||Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lampang, Lamphun, Nan, Uttaradit, Tak, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Phayao, Phrae, Mae Hong Son|
|The Consulate General in Songkhla||Chumphon, Ranong, Surat thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang, Phat thalung, Songkhla, Satun, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat|
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
From September 29th, 2015, the Center is responsible for receiving applications of ordinary passport holders for visiting mainland China. Postal service for applications is currently not available. Online appointment is not mandatory but strongly recommended.
Applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong/Macao visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy.
Meanwhile, the CVASC office in Thailand provides document authentication service at a certain cost. Foreigners in need of this service should go to the CVASC instead of the embassy while Chinese applicants are still required to apply for the authentication service from the embassy.
Detailed Information for CVASC:
Address: 5 Floor, 1550 Thanapoom Tower, New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan, Bangkok, 10400
Business Hours: Monday - Friday
Submission: 09:00 -15:00 (rush applications should be submitted before 11:00.)
Collection and Payment: 09:00 -16:00 (rush applications should be picked up after 15:30 on the same day of submission)
1. The original passport with at least one blank page and at least 6-month validity.
2. One properly completed Application Form.
3. One recent passport photo attached on the Application Form.
4. Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. Read the detailed requirements about the Invitation Letter. Other supporting and supplementary documents may also be needed by the consular officer when necessary.
5. Foreign citizens should provide valid Thai visa or residence permit or other documents to prove their legal status.
1. Thai Citizens holding valid passports are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for sightseeing, visiting relatives, business or taking part in conferences and they stay in Hong Kong for less than 30 days.
2. Thai Citizens are exempt from Macao Visa/Entry Permit for up to 30 days.
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Thai Citizens||American Citizens||Canadian Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||THB 1,000||THB 4,560||THB 2,600||THB 1,100|
|Double-Entry||THB 2,000||THB 4,560||THB 2,600||THB 1,650|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||THB 3,000||THB 4,560||THB 2,600||THB 2,200|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||THB 4,500||THB 4,560||THB 2,600||THB 3,300|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|2 working days processing||THB 800|
|Same-day processing||THB 1200|
3. Service Fee per Person Charged by the CVASC
|Regular service||4 working days||THB 500|
|Express service||2 working days||THB 750|
|Rush service||1 working day||THB 950|
Please contact Embassy of Thailand in China if Thais are in troubles there.
China Tour from Bangkok Thailand
Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.