China Consulates in Thailand
Chinese Consulate-General in Chiang Mai
Consul General: Mr. Chao Xiaoliang
Address: No. 111 Changloh Road, Haiya District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Enquiry Tel: +66-5-3280380, 3276125, 3276457
Office Hours of Visa Application: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts (Province): Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lampang, Lamphun, Nan, Uttaradit, Tak, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Phayao, Mae Hong Son and Phrae
2019 Holiday Schedule of the Consulate
|New Year's Day||January 1||Tuesday|
|Chinese New Year||February 4 - 8||Monday - Friday|
|Makha Bucha Day||February 19||Tuesday|
|Qingming Festival||April 5||Friday|
|Chakri Day||April 6||Saturday|
|Songkran Festival||April 13 - 16||Saturday - Tuesday|
|International Labor Day||May 1||Wednesday|
|Coronation Day||May 5||Sunday|
|Visakha Bucha Day||May 19||Sunday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 7||Friday|
|Asarnha Bucha Day||July 16||Tuesday|
|The Queen's Birthday||August 12||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 3||Tuesday - Thursday|
|Chulalongkorn Day||October 23||Wednesday|
|The King's Birthday||December 5||Thursday|
|Constitution Day||December 10||Tuesday|
Chinese Consulate-General in Songkhla
Address: No. 9, Sadao Road, Songkhla, Thailand 90000
Tel: +66-74-322034 (for visa, passport, authentication & notarization)
Hotline for Consular Protection: 081-7665560 (please dial 00-66-81-7665560 if you call from PRC)
Office Hours: 09:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 17:00, Monday-Friday (except Chinese holidays)
Consular Section: 09:00 - 12:00
15:00 - 16:00 (for collection only)
Consular Districts (Provinces): Chumphon, Ranong, Surat thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang, Phat thalung, Songkhla, Satun, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat
The Phuket Consular Office of the Consulate General in Songkhla
Add: 96/69 Royal Place, By Pass Rd., Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Tel: 0066-76-304180 (for Visa Application Inquires)
The office has been opened since November 6th 2014. The Chinese visa service is available now.
Notice about Requirements for Tourist L and Business F Application
From 20th August 2012, applicants for tourist L and business F/M should provide:
An Invitation Letter for Tourist Group or Tourist issued by a Duly Authorized Tourist Agency; Or an invitation letter issued by Chinese local government or from a Chinese company, corporation, institution, or an individual.
The invitation letter should include the following items:
(1) Personal information of the applicant, such as name, gender, and date of birth.
(2) Purpose of the visit, travel itinerary such as date of entry and exit, places of visit, relationship between the inviter and the applicant, and who will bear the expenses of the applicant.
(3) If invited by a unit, please provide detailed information such as name of the unit, contact number, address, seal of the unit, and representative or the inviter's signature. If the applicant is invited by an individual, please provide copies of inviter's ID Card if Chinese; passport information page, valid visa or residence permit for foreigners.
1. If the invitation letter is issued by a non-authorized Chinese unit, applicants may be required to provide other supporting documents such as:
(1) Copies of business license of the inviter, contract, order and correspondence between inviter and the applicant or the unit which he/she belongs to.
(2) The inviter's Chinese ID card; or passport, valid visa, residence permit if foreigners. Proof for relationship is also required.
(3) Documents for Entry-Exit record and inter-city transportation, travel itinerary, insurance, bank statement or other financial guarantees. The guarantee should be enough to cover the cost, the rate is about 100 USD per person per day.
2. For Tourist L application without invitation letter, the round-trip flight ticket and hotel reservation are required.
3. Generally, a fax, copy or printout of invitation letter is acceptable. If necessary, the consular officer may require the original invitation letter, or other supporting documents, or an interview.
Where can I locate that form?