Embassy & Consulates of Thailand in China

Embassy of the Kingdom of Thailand in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Arthayudh Srisamoot
Address: No. 21, Guang Hua Lu, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel. (+86)10 8531 8700
Fax: (+86)10 8531 8714
Email: thaiconsulpek@hotmail.co.th

Commercial Office Tel: (+86)10 6532 3922, 6532 3927
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3890
Agricultural Office Tel: (+86)10 6532 3955
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3950
Defense & Army Attaché's Office Tel: (+86)10 6532 3453
Fax:(+86)10 6532 5047
Naval Attaché's Office Tel:(+86)10 6532 5046
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3954
Air Attaché's Office Tel:(+86)10 6532 3852
Fax: (+86)10 6532 5051

 Consulate General in Chengdu

Address: 2nd Floor, C Building, Fengde International Square, No.6 Hangkong Lu, Chengdu, 610000
Tel: +86-28-66897861
      +86-28-66897862 (Visa Services)
Fax: +86-28-66897869

 Consulate Office in Nanning

Address: 1 and 2F Oriental Manhattan Mansion, No. 52-1, Jinhu Road, Nanning
Postal Code: 530022
Tel: (+86)771 552 6945/947
Fax: (+86)771 552 6949
E-mail: thainng@mf.go.th

 Consulate General in Guangzhou

Address: No. 36, Youhe Road, Haizhu District
Postal Code: 510130
Tel: (+86)20 8385 8988
Consular Areas: Guangdong Province, Guangxi Province, Fujian Province, Hainan Province

 Consulate General in Kunming

Address: 18/F, East Shuncheng Tower, No. 11, West Dongfeng Road, Kunming 650051
Tel: +86-871-6316 8916
Consular Areas: Yunnan Province, Guizhou Province, Sichuan Province, Hunan Province, and Chongqing

 Consulate General in Shanghai

Address: No. 18, Wanshan Road, Changning District
Tel: (+86)21 5260 9899

 Consulate General in Xiamen

Consul-general: Mr. Wisanu Berananda
Address: 3/F, Building No.3, City Hotel Xiamen, No. 16 Hu Yuan Lu, Xiamen 361003
Tel: +86-592-2027980, 2027982
Fax: +86-20-2027981
E-mail: thaixmn@mfa.go.th
Office Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (for visa and consular)
Consular Area: Fujian Province

 Consulate Office in Xi'an

Address: 1-2 F, Building 11, Zuanshi Bandao, Yan Nan San Lu, Qujiang New District, Xi'an 710001
Tel: +86-29-89312831 / 89312863
Consular Areas: Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region

 Consulate Office in Qingdao

Address: Room 1504-1505, Shangri-la Center Office Building, No. 9, Middle Hong Kong Road
Tel: +86-532-68877038/7039

 Please contact China Embassy in Thailand if Thais will go to China.
 China Tour from Bangkok Thailand

- Last modified on Nov. 23, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Thailand in China
Asked by Ong from CHINA | Oct. 09, 2020 00:12Reply
Thailand Elite Visa
Hi, which embassy in China can affix Elite Visa sticker, how about the embassy in Shanghai?

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace | Oct. 15, 2020 19:53

Dear, it's advised to contact the embassy in Beijing to ask about this.
Asked by ARIFUR RAHMAN from BANGLADESH | Sep. 17, 2020 01:45Reply
How I can get tourist visa

Hi , I am arifur rahman from Bangladesh .Now I am studying in China .I already stay 2 year in China . Now I wanna visit Thailand for traveling with some friends and enjoy my winter vacation .So tell me how can I apply for tourist visa? Thank you
Answers (1)
Answered by Emily | Sep. 23, 2020 19:04

Dear, you should contact the embassy of Thailand by youself to know about the details, but I don't advise you to travel because of the epidemic.
Asked by Fatima from NIGERIA | Jun. 01, 2019 22:05Reply
Hello i am a Nigerian , studying in China , I plan to go to Thailand this holiday
For summer program,what are the visa requirements
Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny from USA | Jun. 03, 2019 01:08

Fatima, you should contact with the Thailand Embassy in China for more details.
Asked by Rosa from ARMENIA | Aug. 09, 2018 20:07Reply
Visa for an Armenian living in Chongqing, China
I am an Armenian citizen holding an Armenian passport.
I work and live in Chongqing, China as an expat,I and plan to visit Thailand as a tourist.
Could you please instruct how to apply for the visa. Is there an online application option?

Thank you.
Answers (3)
Answered by Charles | Aug. 09, 2018 23:16

Hi, you may need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in China, working certificate, transportation and accommodation arrangement, as well as other required documents.
Answered by Rosa from ARMENIA/CHINA, CHONGQING | Aug. 10, 2018 03:27

Thank you for your response.
Where should I submit those documents?
Answered by Allen | Aug. 12, 2018 19:35

You can do that from the Thailand embassy or consulate in mainland China.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)