China Embassy in Lebanon
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Jiang Jiang
Address: 72, Rue Nicolas Ibrahim Sursock, Ramletbaida, Beirut, Lebanon
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 11-8227 or P. O. Box 114-5098, Beirut, Lebanon
Office Hours: 09:00-15:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Fax: +961-1-850316 (Visa)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Sections of Chinese Embassy in Lebanon
|Political Office||Chief: Jin Yifeng |
Tel: +961-1-850315 Ext. 03
|Defense Attaché Office||Chief: Mr. Yang Jun |
|Economic & Commercial Office||Chief: Ms. Zhang Fengling |
Tel: +961-1-822493 Ext. 02
|Cultural Office||Chief: Chen Zhonglin |
The Map of the Embassy
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Lebanese Citizens||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||USD 30||USD 140||USD 60|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||USD 45||USD 140||USD 90|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||USD 60||USD 140||USD 120|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||USD 90||USD 140||USD 180|
Regular Fee to Hong Kong per Person
|Single / Double Entry||USD 80|
Fees for Rush Service & Express Service
|Extra Urgent Service (two working days processing)||USD 35|
|Urgent Service (two or three working days processing)||USD 25|
Fees for Notarization & Authentication
|Type of Documents||Fee|
|Document about Civil Affairs||USD 20|
|Document about Commercial Affairs||USD 40|
Please contact Embassy of Lebanon in China if Lebaneses are in troubles there.
Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar
I heard that lebanese citizens traveling to china get visa on arrival is t true?
(1) Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
(2) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken colour passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (size: 48mm x 33mm) attached.
(3) Invitation letter for tourism issued by travel agencies or inviting entities in China.
(4) Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation. Or an Invitation Letter for Tourism issued by a duly authorized Chinese travel agency.
(5) An original bank statement with a balance of at least US$6000. The statement should be issued in English by a Lebanese bank.
(6) If it is the first time you apply for Chinese visa, a working certificate of the applicant must be provided.
1) Do I need a visa
2) What is the fastest way I can get it? Is it on my french or Lebanese passport?
3) Can I get it by the 17th if Ocyober