Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

Embassy of the Republic of Philippines in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Ms. Sonia Cataumber Brady
Address: No. 23 Xiu Shui Bei Street , Jian Guo Men Wai
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1872, 6532 2451, 6532 2518
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3761
E-mail: main@philembassy-china.org

Consular Section
Tel: (+86)10 6532 5175
Fax: (+86)10 6532 1921
24-hour Tel: (+86) 13911180495, 13701208473 (for Filipinos in emergencies)
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri. (except public holidays)
E-mail: consular@philembassy-china.org

Services for Filipinos in PRC, Mongolia and North Korea
The Philippine embassy in Beijing, consulates in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xiamen and Hong Kong are willing to provide efficient and effective services to all Filipinos. The services are related to passport (Renewal, Add Visa Pages and Application), expatriate registration ID, travel tax exemptions, income taxes, notarization and other services of useful advice.

What should Filipinos do when their passports are lost or stolen?
1.Immediately report such a thing to local police station to obtain an official Passport Lost Report and the Philippine embassy to get Affidavit of Passport Lost.
2. Apply for a new passport to substitute the lost one as soon as possible.
3.Make a good preparation for the following documents:
  1) Passport Lost Report issued by police authorities and Affidavit of Passport Lost undertaken by applicants at the embassy.
  2) Photocopy of the lost passport.
  3) Other proofs that can identify Filipino nationality, such as Driver's License, birth certificate, marriage certificate.
  4) Three passport photos with white background taken in recent six months.


Consulate General in Guangzhou

Consular Areas: Chongqing, Guangdong Province, Guangxi Province, Guizhou Province, Hainan Province, Hunan Province, Sichuan Province, Yunnan Province,
Address: Ground Floor, White Swan Hotel, Shamian Island
Postal Code: 443000
Tel: (+86)20 8188 6968
Fax: (+86)20 8186 2041
E-mail: gzphcggz@public1.guangzhou.gd.cn


Consulate General in Shanghai

Address: Suite 368, Shanghai Center, No.1376 Nanjing West Road
Tel: (+86)21 6279 8337
Fax: (+86)21 6279 8332
E-mail: pcg@philcongenshanghai.org
Consular Areas: Municipality of Shanghai and the provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui and Hubei


Consulate General in Xiamen

Consul-general: Ms. Ma. Corazon Yap-Bahiin
Address: No.2 Lingxiang Li, Lianhua District, Xiamen 361009
Tel: +86-592-5130355/5130366
Fax: +86-592-5530803
24-hour Hotline: +86-13906036614
Office Hours: 08:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
E-mail: xiamenpc@winmail.cn; xiamenpc@xiamenpc.org
Consular Areas: Fujian Province, Jiangxi Province

 Please contact China Embassy in Philippines if Filipinos will go to China.
 China Tour from Manila Philippines

Facebook Page
Q & A Search:
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China
See more...
Ask a Question
The above information except your email adress will be published on the website.