Embassy & Consulates of Poland in China

Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Wojciech Zajączkowski
Address: No.1, Ri Tan Lu, Jian Guo Men Wai, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1235 ext. 110
Fax: (+86)10 6532 1745
E-mail: pekin.amb.sekretariat@msz.gov.pl
Services for Trade & Investment
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1888
Fax: (+86)10 6532 4958
Defense Attaché's Office
Fax: (+86)10 6532 1246
Consular Districts: Other districts in China except for Hong Kong, Macao and the following consular districts


Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Guangzhou

Address: No. 63, Sha Mian Da Jie, Guangzhou
Postal Code: 510130
Tel: (+86)20 8121 9993
Fax: (+86)20 8121 9995
E-mail: kanton.kg.sekretariat@msz.gov.pl
Consular Districts: Guangdong Province, Hainan Province, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region


Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Shanghai

Chancery: No. 618 Jian Guo Xi Road, Xu Hui District, Shanghai
Postal Code: 200031
Tel: (+86)21 6433 9288, 6474 0765
Fax: (+86)21 6433 0417
E-mail: shanghai@msz.gov.pl
Consular Districts: Shanghai Municipality, Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province, Anhui Province, Fujian Province

Notice: The Polish visa center in Shanghai accepts visa application, not the consulate. Chinese passport holders need pay RMB 240 for visa application. Generally, it takes 7 or 10 working days to process visa application. If visa application is denied, the consul officials wouldn't reply the reasons for denial and the applicants only can submit application after one year again.


Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chengdu

Address: 26F, Baiyang Mansion, No. 18, Dongyu Street, Jinjiang District
Postal Code: 610016
Tel: (+86)28 8459 2585, 8459 2581-3
Fax: (+86)28 8459 2586
E-mail: chengdu.kg.sekretariat@msz.gov.pl
Consular Districts: Sichuan Province, Yunnan Province, Guizhou Province, Chongqing City

 Please contact China Embassy in Poland if Polishes will go to China.
 China Tour from Warsaw Poland

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. Song
I have renewed my passport yesterday. My China Visa (valid for 2 years) which attached to my old passport is going to expire. Do I need to reapply a new China Visa for my new passport or I still can use the above existing visa for me to travel China. Appreciate you reply. Thank you.

 Answered by Mr. Henry
Mr Song, what kind of passport do you hold? If both your old and new passport are of the same type(ordinary passport Not the diplomatic or service passport). You can still use the valid visa you stamped on your old passport.

  Asked by Ms. lyida huo(China)
Dear Sir, I am really sorry to interrupt you by this simple question. I am the older sister of my young sister living in Beijing and I am working in Poland now. My mother and young sister with her little baby want to travel in Warsaw, Poland for no more than one month. How to get the Poland tourist visa in Beijing as the Chinese citizen living in Beijing? Could you tell us what documents my younger sister and mother need to prepare for? What time they can submit to the Poland Embassy in Beijing and how long can get the approval with how money needed to pay? Your prompt response shall be highly appreciated.

 Answered by Mr. Daniel
They can just apply for a Poland visa from the Embassy of Poland in Beijing with one passport size photograph. original passport that must be valid at least 3 months calculating from the date of intended departure from the Schengen area, copy of the passport, copy of ID card, hukou and its copy, travel health insurance and its copy, documents proving the purpose of journey, confirmation of sufficient financial means, bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months and round-trip flight ticket. The working hours of the visa office is 09:00 -12:00 on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday. The procedure usually takes 15 working days & the Visa fee is 60 EUR.

- Last updated on Aug. 23, 2023 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Poland in China
Asked by Biswas MontoshKumar from BANGLADESH | Jun. 02, 2021 21:18Reply
About poland work visa
I am Biswas Bangladeshi at present work in china .Can I submit my files to get poland work visa from poland embassy in china.If possible please inform me
Thank you.
Answers (1)
Answered by Emma | Jun. 07, 2021 01:26

You'd better contact the poland embassy in China to get the answers and more.
Asked by nzayi from RWANDA | Oct. 09, 2020 00:42Reply
is Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in hangzhou? can i get its address
is there Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in hangzhou? if there is can i get the address
Answers (1)
Answered by Amanda | Oct. 15, 2020 19:55

No, there isn't.
Asked by Yohannes melkamu from ETHIOPIAN | Jan. 26, 2020 20:54Reply
May i apply students visa
Hello, i got admission from Poland university and now am in china so can i apply student visa here in china poland embassy or should i go back to my country. And how many days it take for visa process
Answers (1)
Answered by Melinda from CHINA | Feb. 02, 2020 23:10

You need to contact the embassy of Poland in China directly to inquire about this.
Asked by 文心怡 from CHINA | Mar. 24, 2019 05:55Reply
Concerning culture exchange visa
Very respectable representative of embassy. I’m a citizen of China and have an invitation letter from Poland for Culture exchange program.
Will you kindly tell me where I can download application form and how to start this process?
Thank you in advance.
Answers (1)
Answered by Hunter from SAN MARINO | Mar. 25, 2019 01:47

If you apply for Chinese visa, you can can download application form and check the detailed information about visa application from the official website of the China embassy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)