Embassy of Uganda in China

Embassy of the Republic of Uganda in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Madibo Charles Wagidoso
Address: No. 5, San Li Tun Dong Jie, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1708, 6532 1324, 6532 2893, 6532 2370
Fax: (+86)10 6532 2242
E-mail: info@ugandaembassycn.org

The general information:
Uganda is located in the east of Africa with an area of 238,461 square kilometers. It is a multinational country with about 40 ethnic groups. It is bordered by Kenya in the east, Tanzania and Rwanda in the south, the Democratic Republic of Congo in the west and Sudan in the north.

Uganda is an ideal land for agriculture and stock-raising because it is fertile in soil, abundant in rainfall and mild in temperature, thus it dominates the economic growth. 95 percent of Ugandan exports are attributed to agricultural production. It is also rich in minerals and fishery resources. Lake Victoria is one of the largest fresh-water fish home in the world.

The main scenic sites:
The main scenic spots in Uganda are as follows: the Botanic Gardens in Entebbe, the Sempaya Hot Spring in the Semliki Valley, the Ripon Falls in Jinja, the Kasubi Tombs, National Museum, Kibuli Mosque in Kampala and the Forest Reserve in MT Elgon.

Buses and minibuses are everywhere to be found. Taxi is available in larger districts; it is advised to haggle over the price before taking it. It is also a pleasant experience to rent the car and drive here and there. Do remember to hire the driver as well, because not only the road condition is poor, but lack of signposts is quite common.

How to get to the embassy in Beijing:
The transportation network is quite advanced in Beijing. You can take the bus easily to go to the embassy of Uganda. The choices are Bus 113, 115, 406, 416, 431, 701, 758 or you can get some help from the friendly people.

 Please contact China Embassy in Uganda if Ugandans will go to China.

- Last modified on Mar. 20, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Uganda in China
Asked by Susan Molly from UGANDA | May. 30, 2019 04:11Reply
I need help
Hi,am Susan, my husband went to work in China 3 months ago and I have not heard from him ever since,am really worried and is there a way you can help me talk to him,please help me,thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Joey from USA | May. 30, 2019 23:19

Susan, you should contact with Uganda Embassy in China for help.
Asked by Deepak Singh from UGANDA | Dec. 15, 2018 01:28Reply
Hi sir/madam. I want to visit China as per invitation of a pharmaceutical company.
I don't have personal bank account in uganda.
I am an Indian.

Pls advise
Answers (1)
Answered by Diego from GERMANY | Dec. 16, 2018 22:33

Hi, you can try to apply for the Chinese tourist L type by showing the invitation letter from China.
Asked by Nyakumbe winnie anviko from CHINA | Jan. 08, 2017 00:12Reply
I need help
Am winnie a ugandan girl i was brought to china to a place called qingdao to do same work with my friend but they are not playing us,it is now three month . We want to go back to uganda but we dont have money to pay ticket all our national identity card and passport has been removed from us please advice us i request
Answers (1)
Answered by Barry from EGYPT | Jan. 08, 2017 21:25

Winnie, you can contact with the embassy of Uganda in China to ask for help. Tel: +8610 6532 1708, 6532 1324, 6532 2893, or 6532 2370.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)