Embassy & Consulates of Ukraine in China

Embassy of Ukraine in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Yuriy Kostenko
Address: No. 11, Dong Liu Jie, San Li Tun
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6359
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6765
Office Hours: 08:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 18:00 (Mon. to Fri.)
E-mail: ukrembcn@public3.bta.net.cn, emb_cn@mfa.gov.ua
 Consular Section
First Secretary: Ms. LESCHYNSKA Zhanna 
Second Secretary: Mr. CHAIKOVSKYI Yurii
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6359, 6532 4014, 65326783
Fax: (+86)10 6532 4014
E-mail: gc_cnp@mfa.gov.ua
Emergency Number: (+86)10 6532 6359

Office Hours: 09:00-12:45, 15:00-16:45 (Mon. Tues. Thurs. Fri.)
Holidays: Ukrainian New Year (January 1st), Orthodox Christmas (January 7th), International Women's Day (March 8th), Orthodox Easter Day (the date varies every year), Labor Day (May 1st and 2nd), Victory Day (May 9th), Independence Day (August 24th).

Consular Areas:
1. the mainland of China except Shanghai City, Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province, Anhui Province, Fujian Province, Jiangxi Province, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region;
2. Mongolia.

 Trade & Economic Mission in Beijing
Acting Head: Mrs. Matsan Emiliya 
Tel: (+86)10 6532 4638
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6314
E-mail: ukrtm@163bj.com
Deputy Head: Mr. Velko Igor
Tel: (+86)10 6532 4638
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6314
E-mail: uatemprc@mail.ru
Expert: Mr. Ivasenko Oleksandr
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6314
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6314
Email: Ivasenko_ukrtem@mail.ru 

 Trade and Economic Mission Representative in Shanghai
Deputy Head: Mr. Bykov Serhiy
Tel: (+86)21 6295 3175, 6295 3195
Fax: (+86)21 6295 3171
E-mail: svbikov@mail.ru

 Please contact China Embassy in Ukraine if Ukrainians will go to China.

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. Pavlo(Macau)
Hello, i'm Ukrainian, working in Macau (holding blue card) how can i change my passport (no more visa pages) can i do this in Hong-Kong or i must do this in Beijing? Thanks 

 Answered by Mr. Ivan
You can do it in Hong Kong or Beijing, There are Honorary Consulate of Ukraine in Hong Kong and Ukraine Embassy in Beijing.

  Asked by Ms. Elizabeth(Ukraine)
Good morning, I am ukrainian citizen, staying now in Shanghai(China) and holding visa category L. My questions is: I would like to travel to Hong kong. According to new regulation no visa exists for Ukrainian citizens. However I founs in a link that Chinese visa is a requirement for entry into Hong kong.Can I apply for new Chinese Visa in Hong Kong? Please help me to find right answer. Thank you

 Answered by Mr. JOHNNASH(United States)
Ms. Elizabeth, Ukrainian citizens are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days. You don't need Chinese visa to enter Hong Kong. If you want to return to Mainland China from Hong Kong, you can try to apply for new Chinese visa in Hong Kong.

- Last modified on Apr. 14, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Ukraine in China
Asked by Joshua Adepoju from UKRAINE | Aug. 20, 2019 06:29Reply
About Tourist visa to China from Ukraine
After filling in the application, do i need to book an appointment. If yes, how?
Asked by Olena from UKRAINE | Apr. 12, 2019 10:05Reply
if i need visa for 2 days stay
Hello, i am Ukrainian citizen, i am crew member on Cruise Line , i will need to join ship on 8/05/19 in Hong Kong ( transit for 2 days) . Which tape of visa i nee to apply? Thank You in advance
Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia | Apr. 14, 2019 23:11

You can enjoy free entry to HK, so you don't need to apply for visa for it.
Asked by Taha from CHINA | Apr. 18, 2018 03:53Reply
Hi, Getting married in China
I’m an Iranian and right now I’m living in Guangzhou with my Ukrainian girlfriend, I would like to know what documents i need to prepare? And how should I apply and do so?
Answers (1)
Answered by Lana from GREECE | Apr. 18, 2018 04:14

To get married in mainland China, both of you need to provide passport, visa or residence permit, and a single status certificate from your country, then you can register your marriage in China's Civil Affairs Bureau or your country's embassy in PRC.
Asked by Yana from UKRAINE | Jul. 12, 2017 23:50Reply
Good afternoon! I'm Ukrainian citizen. How can I change my passport due to lack of pages in it?
Should I fill in an application form first or go directly to Hong Kong or Beijing and get an information there?
Answers (1)
Answered by Nelson from FRANCE | Jul. 13, 2017 04:42

You are advised to call the embassy of Ukraine in Beijing to inquire about that. Tel: (+8610) 6532-6359
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)