China Embassy in Ukraine
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Zhang Xiyun
Address: No. 32, Grushevskogo Str., Kyiv 01901, Ukraine
Tel: +38-044-2533154, 2531049
Fax: +38-044-2537371, 2540086
Tel: +38-044-2540086, 80503128007 (Mobile Phone)
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except holidays)
Sections of Chinese Embassy in Ukraine
|Protocol Office||Tel: +38-044-2534688 |
|Press Office||Tel: +38-044-2531424 |
|Consular Office||Tel: +38-044-2540086, 80503128007 (Mobile Phone) |
|Administrative Office||Tel: +38-044-2533492 |
|Political Office||Tel: +38-044-2538131|
|Defense Attaché Office||Tel: +38-044-2531243 |
|Cultural Office||Tel: +38-044-2349491 |
|Educational Office||Tel: +38-044-2807642 |
|Science & Technology Office||Tel: +38-044-2530433 |
|Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office||Add: Lane Zemlyansky 11, Kiev Ukraine, 01901 |
Consulate-General of China in Odessa
Address: Lane Nakhimova 2, Odessa, 65014
Fax: +38-048-7373031, 7117534
Consular Districts: Nikolayev, Kherson, Odessa, Kirovograd, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, and Sevastopol
Regular Fee per Person (UAH)
|Types||Ukraine Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||2400||1200|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||3000||1800|
|Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit||270||--|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|Express Service (picking up 5 days after application)||450|
|Rush Service (picking up 3 days after application)||600|
Please contact Embassy of Ukraine in PRC if Ukrainians are in problems there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: London, Great Britain, Tirana, Albania, Andorra
Selected Questions and Answers:
Asked by Mr. Mr. Roman(Ukraine)
ello! I'm Ukrainian citizen but now I'm in Malaysia. Can I take Chinese visa in airport after my arriving? Thank you.
Answered by Ms. Ruby
Hi! Mr. Roman, i'm afraid you can't get a Chinese visa in airport after arrival. The visa-upon-arrival only issued to aliens who need come to China under emergencies
Asked by Mr. Alesia(Ukraine)
Nihao! I'm ikrainian. Planning to visit my friend in China (citizen of PRC). Please, tell me what documents do I need. I will stay in friend’s appartment.
Answered by Mr. Jerry
You need to prepare the following documents to apply for a Chinese touriat visa:
1. You passport woth at least 6 month validity lefe and 2 blank pages.
2. a fulfilled visa application form attached with a passport-sixed photo.
3. Invitation letter from your Chinese friend enclosed with his/her valid address, contacts and copy of his/her Chinese ID card.
4 round-way air ticket.
I am Ukrainian citizen, I am texting you with a question about Chinese Criminal Record Certificate. In 2018-2019 I was studying in Shanghai; China, It was a scholarship program for international students.
Currently my employer needs my Criminal Record Certificate from that time when I was in China. My question is: is it possible to get this Certificate in Chinese Embassy in Ukraine? This document is essential for me to obtain my residence permit in Hungary. Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
My name is USIFO, Oluwasegun. I am a Nigerian, but, currently a student here in Ukraine. My fiancee is also studying in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Baptist University). We planning a visit this summer, for me to come over during the summer, since its been almost two years we have seen.
I would like to know how to apply from here, and which supporting documents are required? Thank you for your time and attention.
1. The transportation requirement, is it my travel tickets or what?
2. The accommodation requirement, is it an invitation letter from who am going to meet? Because, am going to see my fiancee, she is presently on HKPFS scholarship scheme for Ph.D program.
3. Lastly, if am to send it to HK Immigration directly, how do i go about it? Address please.
2. The accommodation requirement should your hotel bookings if you will lodge in a hotel. If you will stay in your friend's apartment, it should be an invitation letter from your friend.
3. You can send a post to the HK Immigration Department.
By post directly or through the local sponsor in the HKSAR to:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong