China Embassy in Ukraine

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Zhang Xiyun 
Address: No. 32, Grushevskogo Str., Kyiv 01901, Ukraine
Tel: +38-044-2533154, 2531049
Fax: +38-044-2537371, 2540086

Consular Office

Tel: +38-044-2540086, 80503128007 (Mobile Phone)
Fax: +38-044-2537371
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except holidays)

Sections of Chinese Embassy in Ukraine

Protocol Office Tel: +38-044-2534688
Fax: +38-044-2538131
Press Office Tel: +38-044-2531424
Fax: +38-044-2538131
Consular Office Tel: +38-044-2540086, 80503128007 (Mobile Phone)
Fax: +38-044-2540086
Administrative Office Tel: +38-044-2533492
Fax: +38-044-2537371
Political Office Tel: +38-044-2538131
Defense Attaché Office Tel: +38-044-2531243
Fax: +38-044-2531243
Cultural Office Tel: +38-044-2349491
Fax: +38-044-2349491
Educational Office Tel: +38-044-2807642
Fax: +38-044-2807642
Science & Technology Office Tel: +38-044-2530433
Fax: +38-044-2530433
Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office Add: Lane Zemlyansky 11, Kiev Ukraine, 01901
Tel: +38-044-2847710
Fax: +38-044-2848040

Consulate-General of China in Odessa

Consul General: Mr. Cao Yunlong
Address: Lane Nakhimova 2, Odessa, 65014
Tel: +38-048-7871898
Fax: +38-048-7373031, 7117534
Consular Districts: Nikolayev, Kherson, Odessa, Kirovograd, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, and Sevastopol


Regular Fee per Person (UAH)

Types Ukraine Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry 1300 600
Double-Entry 2000 900
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity 2400 1200
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity 3000 1800
Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit 270 --
Note: Starting from 3 November 2010, nationals of Ukraine won't need one to visit Hong Kong for a stay not exceeding 14 days.

Expedited Service Fee per Person

Express Service (picking up 5 days after application) 450
Rush Service (picking up 3 days after application) 600

 Please contact Embassy of Ukraine in PRC if Ukrainians are in problems there.

 Related China Embassies in Europe: London, Great Britain, Tirana, Albania, Andorra

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. Mr. Roman(Ukraine)
ello! I'm Ukrainian citizen but now I'm in Malaysia. Can I take Chinese visa in airport after my arriving? Thank you.

 Answered by Ms. Ruby 
Hi! Mr. Roman, i'm afraid you can't get a Chinese visa in airport after arrival. The visa-upon-arrival only issued to aliens who need come to China under emergencies

  Asked by Mr. Alesia(Ukraine)
Nihao! I'm ikrainian. Planning to visit my friend in China (citizen of PRC). Please, tell me what documents do I need. I will stay in friend’s appartment.
Thank you.

 Answered by Mr. Jerry 
You need to prepare the following documents to apply for a Chinese touriat visa:
1. You passport woth at least 6 month validity lefe and 2 blank pages.
2. a fulfilled visa application form attached with a passport-sixed photo.
3. Invitation letter from your Chinese friend enclosed with his/her valid address, contacts and copy of his/her Chinese ID card.
4 round-way air ticket.

- Last modified on Sep. 05, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Ukraine
Asked by Chocho from NIGERIA | Sep. 14, 2019 11:20Reply
Im an international student in Ukraine, I wish to visit China for tourism(self visit not invited)
Pls, what documents do I need and what’s the minimum Amount I need in my back statement.
Answers (1)
Answered by Amber from SOUTH AFRICA | Sep. 16, 2019 01:34

You will need your passport, the completed visa application form with a recently-taking photo, your student visa in Ukraine, the round-trip air tickets and hotel bookings. In your case, no specific amount of money is asked to have in your bank statement, but the amount of money should prove that you could finance your trip in China.
Asked by Rayno Garcao from UKRAINE | Sep. 04, 2019 12:48Reply
Z Visa
Hi. I have recently acquired my bachelors degree in the Ukraine and want to apply for a Z Visa to teach English in China. Do I qualify for such a visa?
Answers (1)
Answered by Glen from USA | Sep. 05, 2019 18:51

If you want to teach english in China, you have to come from a native English speaking country. So, it is not possible for you to apply for the work Z visa.
Asked by maria from UKRAINE | Aug. 27, 2019 13:27Reply
hello, am a citizen ship of Ukraine I want to ask if its possible to get a tourist visa for 90 days
if not can I extend my visa while am inside china if I came by 30 days ?? thank youuuu
Answers (1)
Answered by Todd from UNITED KINGDOM | Aug. 28, 2019 18:22

Not very possible for 90 days. In most cases, a tourist can get a single entry L visa with a stay duration of 30 days. but you could extend your visa inside China if needed.
Asked by Joshua Adepoju from UKRAINE | Aug. 20, 2019 06:29Reply
About Tourist visa to China from Ukraine
After filling in the application, do i need to book an appointment. If yes, how?
Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from UKRAINE | Aug. 20, 2019 23:35

Yes, you need to make an appointment. It can be done on the website of Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS) system.
Asked by Wisdom Martins from UKRAINE | Aug. 12, 2019 14:41Reply
How to get an appointment date for Chinese visa
I am foreign student in ukraine and I got an admission to study in China at Shandong province, Qingdao city.
How can I get an appointment to proceed for me visa application, and what are the relevant documents needed at the embassy ?
Also how long does it take to process my visa ?
Answers (2)
Answered by Erica from UKRAINE | Aug. 13, 2019 19:33

You need to log into the Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS) system to make the appointment. The documents needed include your passport, completed application form attached with your recent photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit or student permit in Ukraine, the original and photocopy of your admission letter, and the original and photocopy of your JW201 or 202 form.

It normally takes four working days to process a visa.
Answered by Victor Martins from UKRAINE | Aug. 14, 2019 09:11

please can you send me a link for the website
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)