China Consulates in Italy

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Chinese Consulate-General in Firenze

Consul General: Mr. Wang Fuguo

Address: Via Dei Della Robbia, 89 -50132 Firenze
Tel: +39-055-573889 (available between 09:00-19:00 on working days)
Fax: +39-055-5532948

Consular Office

09:00 - 12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Consular Districts

Liguria, Marche, Toscana, Umbria                        

Chinese Consulate-General in Milano (Milan)

Consul General: Ms. Wang Dong
Address: Via Benaco 4, 20139 Milano (Milan)
Tel: +39-02-5693869
Fax: +39-02-536310
Consular Districts: Emilia-Romagna, Lombardia (Lombardy), Piemonte, Veneto 

Consular Office

Tel: +39-02-533257, 02-36560590, 02-55249638
Office Hours: 09:30 - 12:30, Monday - Thursday (except holidays)

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Milan

Address: Via Federico Confalonieri 29, Milan
Tel:  02-83201385
Fax:  02-83201407
Office Hours: 09:00-15:00 (application submission); 09:00-16:00 (payment and collection), Monday - Friday (except public holidays)

2019 Holiday Schedule of CVASC

Festival Date Day
New Year's Day January 1 Tuesday
Epiphany January 6 Sunday
Easter Day April 22 Monday
Liberation Day April 25 Thursday
Worker's Day May 1 Wednesday
Republic's Day June 2 Sunday
Mid-August Day August 15 Thursday
All Sanits' Day November 1 Friday
Saint Ambrogio December 7 Saturday
Immaculate Conception Day December 8 Sunday
Christmas Day December 25 Wednesday
St. Stephan's day December 26 Thursday

The Map of the Consulate in Milano (Milan)

Address: Via Benaco 4, 20139 Milano (Milan) 


1. Take Subway Line No.3 (Yellow Line) at Milano Central Railway Station to LODI T. I. B.B. There is a news stand (P. le Lodi) near the subway exit. Then cross a railway bridge (Corso Lodi), walk about 100 meters (109 yards) and turn right at the first intersection, you will see the Consulate- General.

2. Take expressway to Tangenziale Est of Milano and exit at L'ultima uscita per Milano –P. le Corvetto, you will see a fly-over. You can arrive at P. le Bologna through it. Then go to Corso Lodi -P.le Lodi -Via Benaco

- Last modified on Jan. 09, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Consulates in Italy
Asked by OLUMUYIWA OLADIPO ODERINDE from ITALY | Oct. 06, 2017 09:46Reply
Do I need a visa to go to China?
I have the Italian passport and I plan to go visit China very soon.Do I need to apply for an entry permit?
Answers (1)
Answered by Christina from SINGAPORE | Oct. 09, 2017 04:58

Yes, you need to apply for it. If you go there for tourism purpose, you should apply for a tourist L type in advance.
Asked by Lily from US LIVING IN ITALY | Sep. 26, 2017 07:42Reply
US citizen living in Italy
Do you have an office closer to Venezia? As a US citizen with an Italian Visa what is the process to get a tourist L. What documents do I need?
Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas from GREECE | Sep. 26, 2017 21:37

Hi, if you will make the application it in Italy, first, you are supposed to provide your passport and its photocopy, a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, residence permit or valid visa in Italy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Then submit the application to the CVASC.
Asked by Sara from ITALY | Aug. 10, 2017 01:27Reply
Visa to china with my Israeli passport
Hello, I'm an Israeli citizen and I'm in Italy at the moment. I would like to travel from italy to China. Can i request an L type in Italy? And which documents needed to be sent. Thank you, Sara.
Answers (1)
Answered by Chris from ITALY | Aug. 10, 2017 04:46

Hi, it's possible for you to get it in Italy. You need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, valid visa for Italy and the copy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation.
Asked by Barbara from USA | Jul. 19, 2016 16:23Reply
How long does a visa process take if applying in Milan to visit China?
Hello, I hold an Italian Passport (EU) and will be applying for a visa to visit China in Italy. How long does the process take? From what I read, I believe it's 4 business days with the option to expedite.

Please advise, thank you!
Answers (1)
Answered by Milano from ITALY | Jul. 19, 2016 22:46

Barbara, usually, after you submit the application, 4 working days are needed to process it. Or you can choose the express or rush service which takes 3 and 2 working days respectively.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)