Home / Embassy / Europe / China Embassy in Italy

Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of Italy

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Li Ruiyu
Address: No.56, Via Bruxelles, 00198 Rome, Italy
Tel: +39-06-96524200
Fax: +39-06-85352891

 Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Italy
Tel: +39-06-96524266 (Passport) 
      +39-06-96524268 (Authentication & Notarization)
      +39-06-96524265 (Consular Protection)
Fax: +39-06-96524260
Office Hours: 09:30-12:30, Monday-Thursday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lazio, Molise, Puglia, Sardegna (Sardine), Sicilia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Valle, D'Osta

 Consular Districts of the Consulates

Consulate General Consular Jurisdiction
Consulate General of PRC in Firenze Liguria, Marche, Toscana, Umbria
Consulate General of PRC in Milano (Milan) Emilia-Romagna, Lombardia (Lombardy), Piemonte, Veneto

Chinese Visa Application Service Centers (CVASC) in Rome and Milan have started its operation on 30th March and June 22, 2010. All ordinary passport holders should submit applications to the CVASC. Online appointment at the website of CVASC is encouraged.

Holders of diplomatic, service/official passport, or applicants qualified for applying for Chinese diplomatic, courtesy and service visa, or applicants applying for Hong Kong/Macao visa should still submit applications directly to the Embassy or the Consulate General.

 Detailed information about the CVASC in Rome
Address: 1st Floor, Viale Regina Margherita 279, 00198 Rome
Tel: 06-44250240 
Fax: 06-44260770
Business Hours: 09:00-15:00 (application submission); 09:00-16:00 (payment and collection), Monday-Friday (except holidays)

 2016 Holiday Schedule of CVASC in Rome

Festival Date Day
New Year's Day January 1 Friday
Epiphany January 6 Wednesday
Easter Monday March 28 Monday
Liberation Day April 25 Monday
Republic Day June 2 Thursday
Rome Patrons Saints' Day June 29 Wednesday
Mid-August Day August 15 Monday
All Sants' Day November 1 Tuesday
Immaculate Conception Day December 8 Thursday
St. Stephan's Day December 26 Monday

 Detailed information about the CVASC in Milan
Address: Via Federico Confalonieri 29, Milan
Tel:  02-83201385
Fax:  02-83201407
Business Hours: 09:00-15:00 (application submission); 09:00-16:00 (payment and collection), Monday-Friday (except holidays)

1. Regular Fee per Person

Types Italian Citizens USA Citizens Canadian Citizens Romanian Citizens Serbian Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry with 3-month Validity EUR 50 EUR 115 EUR 75 EUR 60 EUR 2 EUR 40
Double-Entry with 6-month Validity EUR 75 EUR 115 EUR 75 EUR 80 EUR 2 EUR 60
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity EUR 100 EUR 115 EUR 75 EUR 120 EUR 2 EUR 80
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity EUR 150 EUR 115 EUR 75 EUR 120 EUR 2 EUR 120

2. Extra Visa Fee for the Expedited Service
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following: 

3 working day processing EUR  20
2 working days processing EUR  30

3. Service Fee per Person Charged by the CVASC
4 working day processing EUR 67.10 (VAT inclusive)
3 working days processing EUR 91.50 (VAT inclusive)
2 working days processing EUR 103.70 (VAT inclusive)
Post Services fee (only for regular service) EUR 103.70 (VAT inclusive)
DHL fee EUR 9.76 (VAT inclusive)

  Please contact Embassy of Italy in PRC if Italians are in problems there.
 China Tour from Rome Italy
 Related Chinese Embassies in Europe: Riga, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg