China Embassy in Luxembourg
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Zeng Xianqi
Address: 2, Rue Van Der Meulen, Dommeldange, L-2152 Luxembourg
Office Hours of the consular department: 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except holidays)
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Luxembourg Citizens||American Citizens||Romanian Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||EUR 30||EUR 120||EUR 60||EUR 35|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 45||EUR 120||EUR 60||EUR 50|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 60||EUR 120||EUR 120||EUR 70|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||EUR 90||EUR 120||EUR 120||EUR 100|
|Group Type||EUR 24||EUR 100||EUR 26||EUR 26|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|2-3 working days processing||EUR 19|
Tips for Application
2. There is no need to make an appointment for application.
3. You'd better apply 1-2 months before your planned date to enter China because the validity of a visa is usually 90 days.
4. The Duration of Each Stay is usually 30 days or 90 days at most.
5. The required documents for application:
a. The original passport with blank pages and at least 6-month validity.
b. Except for Luxembourg citizens, other residents in Luxembourg should provide the original Luxembourg Resident Permit and its copy.
c. One properly completed Application Form with one recent passport photo attached on it.
6. For Luxembourg Citizens holding Luxembourg Passport, they are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for business or a short tour and stay in Hong Kong for no more than 90 days and Macao too.
Please contact Embassy of Luxembourg in China if this country's citizens are in distress there.
China Tour from Luxemburg
Related China Embassies in Europe: Macedonia, Malta, Moldova
I am a British citizen living in Luxembourg. It is stated in the requirements as follows:
Except for Luxembourg citizens, other residents in Luxembourg should provide the original Luxembourg Resident Permit and its copy.
As for the moment, the UK is still part of Europe, there are no resident permits. Is this still a requirement and if so, where to get this? Thank you.
Do I need entry permit for a layover stop ?
I would be in pekinh from 7am to 7pm can I leave the airport without entry permit for that time?
do we need to call and book an appointment for Visa application? Or should I prepare the needed documents and pass by the embassy within the working hours any day?