Ambassador: Mr. Cai Jinbiao
Address: Karmnu Court, Lapsi Street, St. Julian's, STJ 1264, Malta
Tel: +356-23798804, 23798822
Office Hours: 08:30-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Address: Karmnu Court, Lapsi Street, St. Julians' STJ1264
Tel: 00356-23798805 (only answered between 09:00 -12:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday,except public holidays)
Opening Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
(except Maltese public holidays and Chinese public holidays)
Applications by post are not accepted. Applicants should submit their applications in person or entrust a third party to submit their applications on their behalf to the consular office of the Chinese Embassy in Malta. Appointments are not required. Interviews may be required by the officer if necessary.
The embassy has not accepted cash payment from 1st March, 2011, either of the following methods of payment will be accepted by the Embassy.
1) Counter Payment: calling at the BOV branch network with pink Pickup Form to effect payment
2) Online Payment: using BOV internet banking to effect payment
The consular officer will give you instructions on payment when you submit your application at the consular office.
1. Fee for Regular Service (4 working days processing)
|Types||Maltese Citizens||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||60||88||52|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||60||88||78|
2. Extra Fee for Express Service
|2-3 working days processing||18|
|1 working day processing||26|
Selected Questions and Answers:
Greetings, I applied a university and i have got my admission letter and other document for my application. Please i would like to know what type of visa should i apply for and also what document would i need to attached to my document for me to able secure it. Thanks.
Mr.francis, you should apply for Student X
(1) Application for Study in China (JW 101 or JW202 Form) from an authorized governmental apparatus/organization;
(2) Admission Letter from your university
(3) The original passport with validity more than six months and more than 2 blank pages;
(4) One fully completed application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
I am holding a Malta passport and plan to travel to Tibet next month. Please advise if it is necessary for me to apply Visa. The lenght of stay is 11 days in Tibet.
You do need to apply for a tourist L. If you will go to Tibet, you will also need a Tibet travel permit, you should join in a tour group organized by a qualified travel agency who will arrange a Tibet Travel Permit for you.