The Office of the Chargé d'Affaires of the PRC in Lithuania

Ambassador: Mr. Shen Zhifei
Address: Algirdo Street 36, Vilnius 03218, Lithuania
Tel: +370-5-2162861, 2162862
Fax: +370-5-2162682

Consular Services

Tel/Fax: +370-5-2162972
Office Hours: 09:30 - 16:30 on Thursdays

Visa Fees

Regular Visa Fee

Types Lithuanian Citizens American Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry with 3-month Validity USD 42 USD 140 USD 30
Double-Entry with 6-month Validity USD 63 USD 140 USD 45
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity USD 84 USD 140 USD 60
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity USD 126 USD 140 USD 90
Group Visa USD 34 N/A N/A

Expedited Service Fee

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
Second working day collection USD 20

 Please contact Embassy of Lithuania in PRC if Lithuanians are in distress there.

 Related Chinese Embassies in Europe: Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Ms. Jurgita
Hello, my name is Jurgita Cerniauskaite. I would like to ask couple a question's about Hong Kong visa. In march im fligting to Australia via Hong Kong,so i will stop there maybe for a couple hour's and i would like to know or i need to apply for it? Thank u very much

 Answered by Mr. Steven 
Lithuanian passport holders are free of visa to Hk for 90 days, so you don't need one for your stopover there and if you like you can even move out of the airport.

  Asked by Mr. Mindaugas
Hello i planing to stay in china Yantai city for 3-4 years to learning in academy, which type is the best? many thanks for your help.

 Answered by Mrs. Linda(Malaysia)
You need to apply for student X.

- Last updated on Apr. 02, 2024 by Gabby Li -
Questions & Answers on The Office of the Chargé d\Affaires of the PRC in Lithuania
Asked by Justina from LITHUANIA | Apr. 02, 2024 04:07Reply
For a business trip visa
How to apply in Lithuania?
Answers (1)
Answered by Rita | Apr. 02, 2024 20:53

You should apply for a M types visa for business. You need to fill in the application form online, print it out, prepare all the requirements and submit the application to the consular office of the Embassy.
Asked by Gil from LITHUANIA | Mar. 19, 2024 04:17Reply
Chinese visa for Russian citizen residing in Lithuania
Hello. I'm a Russian citizen and Lithuanian resident (blue card holder). Do I need a visa to visit China for a week?
Answers (3)
Answered by Randy | Mar. 20, 2024 19:35

Yes, you need.
Answered by Gil | Mar. 22, 2024 06:02

Thank you. And how do I get the visa? Is the Chinese embassy in Vilnius opened?
Answered by Randy | Mar. 24, 2024 19:09

Yes, it's open. Before going, you need to fill in the application form online at, print it out and sign it, also prepare other required documents like passport. Good luck~
Asked by Aurelija from LITHUANIA | Feb. 03, 2024 05:26Reply
Tourist visa in 2024
We are Lithuanian citizens who already have booked tickets and made all hotel reservations in Shanghai. Currently the visa services in Vilnius was stopped. Where and how can we apply for a visa to enter China?
Answers (3)
Answered by Jessica | Feb. 04, 2024 00:18

You can apply for China visa at the Office of the Chargé d'Affaires of the People's Republic of China directly, and no appointment is needed. The office is located at Algirdo g. 36, Vilnius.
Answered by Aurelija | Feb. 04, 2024 22:49

This office is suspended. What are my other options?
Answered by Jessica | Feb. 04, 2024 23:08

Well, then it would be very hard to apply for a Chinese visa now. You may apply for it in nearby countries but I'm not sure if it is available.
Asked by Ignas from LITHUANIA | Dec. 20, 2023 23:20Reply
Visiting fair in Beijing
I'm Lithuanian citizen and I'm planning to visit trade show in Beijing at the end of Februrary 2024.
It will be business trip on behalf of my company. I will stay for one week.
Do I need any visas for this, and if yes, what type?
Thank you for your answer.

Answers (3)
Answered by David | Dec. 21, 2023 01:18

Yes, you need to apply for F visa in advance.
Answered by Ignas | Dec. 21, 2023 21:48

Thank you.
I will travel with my colleague. Should we apply for separate visas, or we can take one group visa?
Answered by David | Dec. 21, 2023 22:08

You need to apply for separate visas.
Asked by mateo kupstys chica from AUSTRIA | Jan. 10, 2020 04:15Reply
I'm Lithuanian, travelling to Australia through Shang-hai. Do I need a Visa?
Hello! I'm a Lithuanian living in Austria. I'm travelling to Australia on Feb. 2dn. I travel Vienna-Prage-Shanghai-Melbourne. I don't intend to leave the airport or international area in Shanghai's airport. Do I need a VISA for China? Thank you in advance!
Answers (1)
Answered by Belle from SPAIN | Jan. 12, 2020 19:44

If the layover is not more than 144 hours, you don't need a visa.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)