Home / Site Search
  •   Search
  •   Tour
  •   Train
Questions & Answers on this Site on China Travel
Asked by Tom Thomasson from ST THOMAS | May. 11, 2022 08:20Reply
When will the 2022 high speed rail maps be available
High speed map and planning map all last updated Jan 21, can you source a 2022 update
Asked by jane from PHILIPPINES | Feb. 13, 2022 17:34Reply
Is it possible to visit a chinese husband this year using a q2 visa?
Answers (2)
Answered by Nick | Feb. 22, 2022 16:12

People with Q2 visas are currently not allowed to visit China.
Answered by e, | Apr. 23, 2022 10:00

Asked by eric ledru from FRANCE | Oct. 15, 2021 23:28Reply
China / Vientiane train
Is it possible to Book tickets for décember on the New high speedy train between china and laos ?
Best regards
Answers (1)
Answered by Gavin | Oct. 25, 2021 14:55

Well, as I know, the ticket service has already suspended because of the virus situation.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)