Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Home / South America / Brazil Tours
As the largest country in South America, Brazil owns wide and spectacular landscapes, ranging from fascinating beaches to
luxuriant rainforest. Travel to Brazil, and amaze yourself with its marvelous scenery in this holiday paradise.
Private Brazil Tours
- Classic Brazil Tour10 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - Paraty - Ilha Grande - Rio de Janeirofrom $2219View Details
- Amazing Beach Exploration15 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - Salvador - Praia do Forte - Salvador - Fortaleza - Jericoacoara - Guajiru - FortalezaView Details
- Historic Treasures of Brazil9 Days Rio de Janeiro - Paraty - Tiradentes - Congonhas & Ouro Preto - Rio de JaneiroView Details
- Rio & Iguazu Highlights6 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do IguazuView Details
- Rio, Iguazu & Amazon Experience12 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - Sao Paulo - Manaus - Salvador de BahiaView Details
- Brazil Nature & Adventure Tour13 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - South Pantanal - ManausView Details
Private South America Tours
- Best of Brazil & Peru11 Days Brazil and Peru Tour11 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Pisac - Cusco - LimaView Details
- Essential Brazil & Argentina10 Days Essential Brazil & Argentina9 Days Rio de Janeiro - Foz do Iguazu - Buenos Aires - El Calafate - Buenos AiresView Details
When is the Best Time to Visit Brazil?
Generally speaking, Brazil tours are doable all year round due to its tropical climate. The best time to visit Brazil is from April to June and October to December. It is neither too hot nor crowded during these periods.
Marvel at the Iguazu Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world
Is Tourist Visa Required for Brazil Tours?
Most foreign nationals planning tours to Brazil need a tourist visa. Certain nationals can enjoy the visa exemption, such as US Citizens, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, etc. It is suggested to check the detailed visa information and visa application procedure with the Brazilian Embassy.
What are the Popular Destinations in Best Tours of Brazil?
The popular destinations are enthusiastic Rio de Janeiro, world-famous waterfalls of Iguazu, mysterious Amazon rainforest in Manaus, historical Salvador da Bahia, modern city Sao Paulo, colorful tropical wetland of Pantanal, lovely colonial town Paraty, top eco-tourism Bonito, and picturesque Olinda. For first time travelers, you may plan a one-week holiday to visit the highlights of Brazil. If you have more travelling days, it is good to customize a Brazil tour to explore and experience more.
Join in the grand carnival in Brazil
Adventure to pristine Amazon rainforest
How to Get to and Travel Around Brazil?
You can fly into Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo. These two cities are popular destinations with major international and domestic flights. In Brazil, the land transport is still the current main transfer way between neighboring cities. For distant cities, flights are always the priority choice to travelers. Railway transfer is relatively rare and limited to passengers.
Is Credit Card Widely Used in Brazil?
Yes. Credit cards like Visa, Master, and American Express can be used in hotels, big shopping malls and big restaurants in Brazil. You may also use credit card to draw cash from the local ATMs. ATMs are easy to be found due to the wide banking system in Brazil. It is suggested to take only small amount local currency for daily expense.
What is the Official Language in Brazil? Is English Widely Spoken in Brazil?
Portuguese is the official language in Brazil, so most local people are Portuguese speakers. English is not widely spoken in Brazil. Therefore, taking a guided Brazil tour accompanied by local English speaking tour guides is a good choice.