Embassy of Guinea in China

Embassy of the Republic of Guinea in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E.Mr. Diare Mamady
Address: No. 2, Xi Liu Jie, San Li Tun, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 3649, 6532 3527, 6532 5876, 6532 6958
Fax: (+86)10 6532 4957

There are more than 20 tribes in Guinea. Among those, the three biggest tribes are Peulh, Malinke and Soussou. Presently, Soussou plays a quite important role in the politics, economy and culture of the nation.

Judging from the surnames of Guineans, we can conclude their tribes. For example, Soussou people are often surnamed Conte, Sylla, Bangoura, Soumah, or Camara Mamadouba. The surnames of Malinke people include Conde, Cisse, Kaba, Fofana, Keita, Camara Lamine, etc. And the surnames of Peulh are Diallo, Balde, Barry, Bah, Sow, etc.

In Guinea, about 85% of the population believes in Islam. They are mainly the people of Peulh, Malinke and Soussou. 13% of the population believes in native primitive religions.

 How to Get to the Embassy:
You may take a bus to get off at Ta Yuan Cun or Xing Fu San Cun stop. The bus routes via Ta Yuan Cun include 24, 110, 413, 418, 688 and 823; the bus routes to Xing Fu San Cun are 110, 117, 120, 206, 208, 403, 416, 635, 823 and 909.

 Bilateral Relationship between Guinea and China:
China established the diplomatic relations with Guinea on October 4th, 1959. Since the establishment of the two nations' relations, China has helped Guinea build the Broadcast & Television Center, Peoples' Palace, President Office, and Freedom Cinema and so on. In September, 1960, the two nations signed the agreement of trade and payment. In July, 1987, they signed a new agreement of trade. In 2007, the bilateral trade volume between the two countries is 0.357 billion dollars. Besides economic and trade cooperation, the two nations also developed the communications of culture, education, sanitation and military. 

 Please contact China Embassy in Guinea if Guinean citizens will go to China.
- Last modified on May. 20, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Guinea in China
Asked by Amadou from GUINEA | Feb. 02, 2020 07:16Reply
Hello my name is amadou Mamadou from guinea I lost my passport so I want to know how I go about this
Answers (1)
Answered by Alan from CANADA | Feb. 02, 2020 21:37

You need to report this to the nearest police station as soon as possible, then go to the Guinea embassy to apply for a new passport. After you get the new passport, go to the Exit and Entry Administration to apply for a new visa.
Asked by Diallo Mamadou Alimou from GUINEA CONAKRY | May. 18, 2019 20:47Reply
My name is Diallo Mamadou Alimou Guinea from Labe lived
And studied in Liberia and I'm currently in China xinyu city jiangxi province, my passport will soon expired do I want to know if I can extend my passport year in China through the embassy or I need to go Guinea before it can be done?
Answers (1)
Answered by Troye from GUINEA | May. 20, 2019 20:56

Hi, you can contact with Guinea Embassy in China and ask if you can renew your passport there.
Asked by DIALLO ALHASSANE from GUINEA | Jan. 11, 2016 13:35Reply
About passport extension
Dear mr Matthew
I want to know if it's possible to extend my passport validity within a day, if not how many days it going to take to extend the validity of a passport if u are in Beijing.
Answers (2)
Answered by Mike from MALAYSIA | Jan. 12, 2016 19:04

Diallo, as for this question, you should contact with the consulate general and consult the urgent service is available or not. Here is the hot line: 010-65323649, 65323527, 65325876, or 65326958.
Answered by alpha oumar from GUINEA-CONAKRY | Feb. 28, 2016 05:48

Good afternoon. I'm jalloh alpha oumar from Guinea-conakry. Student at barack obama university i'm doing english department licence 2. I want to travel to china but i have No possibility and i need your helping? i'm listening to your answer? Thank you.
Asked by sow amadou tidiane | Feb. 21, 2013 12:34Reply
about marriage certificate
dear sir or madam,my name is amadou tidiane sow i am a student in guangzhou, i have my fiancé in america she wants me to married her here in china, so i want to know if i can get the married certificate from your embassy in china hear? thank you...
Answers (1)
Answered by Manda from POLAND | Feb. 22, 2013 02:54

Hi, you may need to contact the embassy directly for this question. I heard that it is possible anyway.
Tel: +86-10-65323649 65323527 65325876 65326958
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)