Embassy & Consulates of Mexico in China

Embassy of the United States of Mexico in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. José Luis Bernal
Address: No. 5, Dong Wu Street, San Li Tun, Beijing
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 2574, 6532 2070, 6532 1947
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3744
E-mail: comunicacionchn@sre.gob.mx


Consulate General in Guangzhou

Address: Unit 1, 20th Floor, Teem Tower, 208 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou
Tel: (+86)20-2208 1540/22081541
Fax: (+86)20-2208 1539
Consular Districts: Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Fujian, Hunan, Jiangxi


Consulate General in Shanghai

Address: 10F, Block A, Dawning Center, 500 Hongbaoshi Road, Shanghai
Postal Code: 200031
Tel: (+86)21 6125 0220 ext. 1013, 1014
Fax: (+86)21 6437 2397
Office Hours: 09:00-11:45, 14:00-17:00 Monday-Friday (except holidays)
E-mail: mexico@consulmex-shanghai.com
Consular Regions: Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui 

Consul General: Lorena Larios Rodríguez
Vice Consul General: Andres Pena
Consul: Raul Vargas Juarez
Vice Consul: Emmanuel H. Chavez Martinez
Consul for Visa Affaires: Cosme Garcia Lopez
Delegate of Bancomex: Luis Vieyra

 Please contact China Embassy in Mexico if Mexicans will go to China.
 China Tour from Mexico City


Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. arnold (Mexican)
Hey, I live in USA but I’m Mexican and I want to go to China, what do i need, and can i still go?

 Answered by Mr. Yeats
You can go to the nearest Chinese consulate to your current domicile for application. For mexican passport holders, you may be required to present a health report.

  Asked by Mrs. Iliana Peteresen
Hi we live in Beijing and i would like that my mom and sister come to visit us, from Moterrey to Beijing, what they need??? Which type and where... Thanks

 Answered by Mr. Alex
You need to send them the photocopy of your passport, residence permit/visa and an invitation letter. Your mom and sister need to provide their passports, application forms filled and signed by them, their passport photos, and round-trip plane tickets. With these papers, they can go to the Embassy in San Angel Delegación Alvaro Obregón to apply for a tourist visa.

  Asked by Ms. Lara
Me and my Son's visa s going to expire this coming 29th and we are staying here in Guangzhou where my fiancee work as a stunt performer, we are planning to extend our visa to meet his parent's. Is there any other way we can extend it without going back? Thank you so much

 Answered by Ms.Celina
Hi, you can go to the exit and entry department under the local Public Security Bureau in Guangzhou to apply for extension. However, generally, you can get one month of extension. If you go to Hong Kong to apply, maybe you can get 3 months of extension.

- Last updated on Nov. 18, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Mexico in China
Asked by Ram Prasad from INDIA | Oct. 14, 2018 18:55Reply
VISA for MEXICO from Guangzhou, China
I have Indian Passport and now I am in Guangzhou as research professor. I have to deliver a lecture in conference at Mexico. How will get the Visa from Guangzhou and what documents required??
Answers (1)
Answered by Shea from FRANCE | Oct. 15, 2018 00:38

You can try to apply from the Mexico consulate in Guangzhou. You may need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in mainland China, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation as well as other requirements.
Asked by Larry | Jun. 13, 2018 09:09Reply
Hello i'm a Nigerian staying in china and i want to apply for a visa to mexico..
what are the documents i'll be needing and am i going to the embassy in Guangzhou or Beijing
Answers (1)
Answered by James from FRANCE | Jun. 13, 2018 20:49

Hi, if you go there for sightseeing purpose, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in China, your bank statement, studying certificate as well as other required documents.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)