Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in China

Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Mohammed Rashed A. Alboot
Address: LA 10-04, Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Residence Compound, No. 22 Dong Fang Dong Lu, Beijing 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 7650, 6532 7651, 6532 7653
Fax: (+86)10 6532 7652
E-mail: info@uaeemb.com

General Information

Located in the middle of the Arabian Peninsula, the United Arab Emirate is bordered with the Gulf of Persia and Oman in the north, Qatar in the northwest, Saudi Arabia in the south and west, Oman in the east and south. It has an area of 83, 600 square kilometers. It consists of seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm AlQaiwain, Ras AlKhaimah and Fujairah. Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the State. The Federal Supreme Council is the highest authority in the country; it is composed of the heads from each Emirate. They formulate the general policy and have the decisive say on big issues. 

The petroleum and natural gases are richly stored in this country. The industries dependent on oil have developed prosperously; about 85 percent of national financial income derives from oil production.

UAE has experienced a rapid growth in both economy and tourism. Exploration of the tourist resources, the construction of the infrastructure and other hotel facilities, preservation of the natural beauty all make it a good place for relaxation.

UAE also boasts the unique seven-star hotel and the unrivaled Dubai tower with a height of 668 meters in the world.

Visa Information

There are four types of visas in UAE: visit, tourist, work and the transit. Visit visa has the duration of stay of one month or three months. It can be extended to another one or 90 days if you want to sojourn there longer. The tourist visa permits an immigrant to stay for up to one month, it can't be extended. Tourists must leave the country when it is due, otherwise, they will be fined. The work visa's duration of stay is three years, but it should be handled by Guarantee Company or surety. For the tourists to another country with only the transit in UAE, transit visa with 96 hours' duration of stay can be applied with the air tickets to the destination, visa and valid certificates. They should live in the designated hotel by the airline company.

 Please contact China Embassy in U.A.E if this country's citizens will go to China.
 Recommended Tours:
China Tour from Abu Dhabi UAE
China Tour from Dubai UAE
- Last modified on Apr. 16, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of U.A.E in China
Asked by Dr Sohail from PAKISTAN | Jun. 23, 2019 12:15Reply
Degree attention
I am a graduation student from a chinese university,I have got a job in UAE and want to notarize my certificates in UAE embassy in Beijing, How much the attention fee per Documents and required documents plz ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Kelly from USA | Jun. 24, 2019 01:50

Dear, you should contact with UAE Embassy in Beijing for more details.
Asked by Tiana from AFGHANISTAN | Apr. 15, 2019 00:15Reply
Transfer Visa enquiry
Good afternoon. I intend to fly from China to Kabul through Dubai. I want to buy separate tickets. Is it possible that I can get transfer Visa for UAE in Beijing?
Answers (1)
Answered by Isabella | Apr. 16, 2019 18:37

Maybe you can try to apply it from the UAE embassy in Beijing, but you are advised to contact the visa office to confirm it.
Asked by rana awais from PAKISTAN | Mar. 30, 2019 00:31Reply
requirement of attesting degree
Answers (1)
Answered by Jones | Mar. 31, 2019 22:54

If you want to get it attested from the China embassy, you may need to prepare your passport and its copy, the application form for attestation, and your degree and the copy.
Asked by Tairab from SUDAN | Jan. 01, 2019 00:35Reply
Certificates notarization
Iam a graduation student from a chinese university,I have got a job in UAE and want to notarize my certificates in UAE embassy in Beijing, Is it possible for my friend who live in Beijing to do that for me? and what are the requirements?
Answers (1)
Answered by Gardner from THAILAND | Jan. 02, 2019 20:01

You could ask your friend to do that for you. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the application form for attestation, and your certificate and the copy as well as others. You can contact the embassy to inquire the details.
Asked by George K from RUSSIA | Oct. 17, 2018 16:30Reply
From China to Dubai(travel)
I'm Russian, currently in China. I'd like to go to Dubai from China for a week. Is it possible for me to apply for visa in Beijing Instead of returning back to Russia?
And what are the working hours of embassy in Beijing?
Thank you.
Answers (1)
Answered by Edith | Oct. 17, 2018 23:11

Maybe you can apply for visa in Beijing instead of returning back to Russia. You can have a try. It usually takes four to ten working days for the processing, I suppose.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)