India Travel Guide
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Delhi Agra Jaipur tour packages are always the most popular travel routes in India, especially for the first time visitors. Because of the special geographic location, it is now famous as the Golden Triangle India tour. To plan a package holiday to India golden triangle, you will have a chance to see the three major cities with almost all the highlights included, such as the world-famous landmark - Taj Mahal, the former royal palaces - Agra Fort and Amber Fort etc. Let's explore the vibrant history and culture while enjoying the sightseeing.
Golden Triangle Private Tours
- 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour3 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $439View Details
- 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour4 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $489View Details
- 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour5 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $539View Details
- 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour6 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $629View Details
- 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour7 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $679View Details
- India Golden Triangle Tour7 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $649View Details
Golden Triangle Private Tour Extensions
- Golden Triangle with Varanasi9 Days Delhi - Varanasi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1109View Details
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore9 Days Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhifrom $949View Details
- Golden Triangle with Pushkar10 Days Delhi - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1079View Details
- Golden Triangle with Udaipur9 Days Delhi - Udaipur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1129View Details
- Golden Triangle with Khajuraho10 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Jhansi - Orchha - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Delhifrom $1469View Details
How Many Days are Enough to Visit Golden Triangle?
Regarding Golden Triangle India tour package, we provide different itineraries ranging from 3 days to 7 days to meet different needs. If time permits, we suggest you choose a 6-day or 7-day trip. In this way, you can explore the cities at a leisurely pace with all the highlights included. A 3-5 days trip is a good option for those who have a tight schedule.
Witness the history of Mughal Empire in splendid Agra Fort
What is Golden Triangle Famous for?
India Golden Triangle circuit consists of 3 cities: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Delhi Agra Jaipur tour packages are full of ancient forts and palaces as well as the majestic monuments and this is what the Golden Triangle famous for. Taking a golden triangle India tour, you can admire the delicate architectures and discover the Mughal history and culture.
What is the Best Way to Travel in Golden Triangle?
Speaking of the means of transportation, there are usually 2 ways to travel between the three cities. Traveling by a private car for the Golden Triangle India tour is always recommended. It is completely hassle free and you could travel at your own pace. You can also try India trains. It should be more economic but trains may be delayed sometimes. In addition, you have to figure out the way to railway station and try to find the right coach and seat. For the route between Delhi and Jaipur, taking flight is another choice if you need a faster transfer. It takes only one hour.
When is the Best Time to Visit India Golden Triangle?
Actually, you can visit golden triangle all the year around. While, considering the climate of India, it is not a good idea to tour around in summer. It is always unbearably hot. When it comes to winter from October to March, it becomes warm and dry with a pleasant temperature, which is definitely the best time to take a Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi.
Admire the pale yellow Amber Fort in Rajasthan style
What Attractions I Should Not Miss in the Golden Triangle Circuit?
Taking a Delhi Agra Jaipur tour, you will visit a lot of beautiful monuments and stunning architectures. You can include the following UNESCO World Heritage sites in your trip: Qutub Minar & Humayun's Tomb in Delhi; Taj Mahal & Agra Fort in Agra and Amber Fort in Jaipur. Besides, City Palace and Jantar Mantar are also must-see sites in Jaipur. A rickshaw in Chandni Chowk is quite interesting which makes you to experience the authentic local life.