- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
India Travel Guide
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Home / India Tours
With the splendid cultural heritage and rich tourism resources, India has long been a popular tourist destination, attracting increasingly travelers from all over the world. These private India tours will guide you to discover this old and mysterious country.
- Golden Triangle Discovery6 Days Small Group Tour of Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhifrom $609View Details
- Golden Triangle with Varanasi8 Days Small Group Tour of Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Varanasifrom $819View Details
- Golden Triangle with Goa9 Days Small Group Tour of Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Goafrom $1059View Details
Rajasthan Private Tours
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore9 Days Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhifrom $939View Details
- Golden Triangle with Jodhpur10 Days Delhi - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1169View Details
- Golden Triangle with Pushkar10 Days Delhi - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1069View Details
- Historical Rajasthan Travel12 Days Delhi - Mandawa - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Jhansi - Orchha - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Delhifrom $1659View Details
- Classic India Experience13 Days Mumbai - Aurangabad - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1969View Details
- In-Depth Rajasthan Tour14 Days Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Delhifrom $1279View Details
South India Private Packages
- Kerala Backwater Beach Holiday7 Days Kerala Tour Kochi - Munnar - Periyar - Alleppey - Kochifrom $649View Details
- Kerala Leisure Holiday11 Days Kerala Tour Trivandrum - Kovalam - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Periyar - Munnar - Kochifrom $969View Details
- Karnataka Goa Beach Vacation11 Days Bangalore - Mysore - Hassan - Hospet - Hampi - Badami - Goafrom $1079View Details
- Highlights of South India13 Days Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry - Tanjore - Trichy - Madurai - Munnar - Periyar - Alleppey - Kochifrom $1329View Details
- Holiday in South India8 Days Bangalore - Kochi - Alleppey - Chennai - Pondicherry - MahabalipuramView Details
+ Load More Itineraries
North India Private Packages
- Wonder of Taj Mahal4 Days Delhi - Agra - Delhifrom $369View Details
- Lucknow & Varanasi Trip11 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Lucknow - Varanasi - Delhifrom $1309View Details
- A Taste of North East India12 Days Kolkata - Bagdogra - Darjeeling - Pelling - Gangtok - Kolkata - Puri - Konark - Bhubaneshwar - Kolkatafrom $2399View Details
- Hillstation of North India14 Days Delhi - Amritsar - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhifrom $1469View Details
- Northern India Tour14 Days Delhi - Agra - Gwalior - Orchha - Khajuraho - Bhopal - Indore - Mandu - Jalgaon - Aurangabad - Mumbaifrom $1939View Details
- India In-Depth Exploration23 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Mumbai - Bengaluru - Mysore - Kochi - Alappuzha - Periyar - Madurai - Thanjavur - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram - Chennai - Kolkata - Varanasi - DelhiView Details
+ Load More Itineraries
South Asia Private Tours
- India & Kathmandu Highlights12 Days Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Varanasi - Delhi - KathmanduView Details
- India & Nepal Tour10 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi - Kathmandu - DelhiView Details
- Classic India to Bhutan Tour13 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi - Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Gangtey - ParoView Details
- Essential Kolkata to Bhutan8 Days Kolkata - Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - ParoView Details
- Mumbai to Bhutan Holiday14 Days Mumbai - Goa - Delhi - Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Gangtey - Paro - Haa - ParoView Details
- India & Thailand Discovery9 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi - Bangkok - Ayutthaya - BangkokView Details
- North India & Sri Lanka12 Days Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi - Colombo - Negombo - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota - ColomboView Details
- Lhasa, Nepal & India Exploration13 Days Beijing - Lhasa - Kathmandu - Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - DelhiView Details
+ Load More Itineraries
Tailor Your India Private Tour
More Trips in India
- 9 Days Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Jhansi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- 8 Days Mumbai - Goa - Mumbai
- 8 Days Bangalore - Mysore - Bangalore - Kochi - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kochi
- 12 Days Mumbai - Pench - Kanha - Bandhavgarh - Khajuraho - New Delhi
- 9 Days Delhi - Kalka - Shimla - Kullu - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi
- 7 Days Chennai - Covelong - Pondicherry - Tanjore - Trichy - Madurai
- 11 Days Delhi - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Srinagar - Delhi
India, as one of the four civilized ancient countries, has many religious and historical buildings, such as Indian Gate and Jama Masjid in Delhi, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, and Red Fort, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. The beauty of the country is far more than these. The Ganges River in Varanasi, Thar Desert in Rajasthan and Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve are good for touring as well. For food, there are many special and delicious snacks such as chatt, kebab and lassi which are common and popular among travelers. If time permits, visitors can experience the special cooking culture of the country.
Sightsee the Jama Masjid in Fatehpur Sikri
Best Time to GoGenerally, the best time to visit India is from October to next March. Summer there begins in April when it is dry and hot. During that time period, temperature in some areas can reach over 105℉ (40℃), which is not suitable for outdoor activities. Early June to September or October is usually rainy season, when it rains frequently and may influence your travel a lot.
For foreign visitors, plane is the best choice to get into the country. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the most frequently used international airport in India, with flights from New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Dubai, Moscow, Seoul, Paris, Singapore, and many other areas in the world. There is Delhi Airport Metro Express which can take visitors to downtown. Of course, visitors can take international buses as well from Nepal, but it's less comfortable and not so convenient. As for transportation inside the country, visitors can travel by air, train, bus and long-distance bus. In addition, tuktuk is also a popular and convenient way for visitors to travel in downtown areas.
India is a religious country. When traveling, tourists should pay attention to avoiding those taboos and social customs of local people. For example, do not eat with left hand because the left hand is not clean in their beliefs; do not touch Indians' head because they think head is a place for gods. In addition, local drivers do not obey traffic rules very well; visitors should be careful of the cars when visiting.
Gateway of India is the landmark of Mumbai
Geographical FeaturesThe geographical features of India are various. Visitors can enjoy all kinds of sights here: from the snow mountains to deserts, from plains to rainforests and from hills to plateaus. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare appropriate clothes for visits to different areas. Also, when traveling to the desert, visitors should better take sunscreen and enough water.