India Travel Guide
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
South India refers to 5 southern states in India, namely Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
While the most popular tourist destinations are Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. You could relax in the gorgeous beaches in Kerala, explore the various temples for a spiritual experience in Tamil Nadu, and discover the ancient forts and palaces in Karnataka. Besides, the backwater in Kerala is also a major attraction. You could have a leisure overnight stay at the houseboat and enjoy the authentic local foods. Now, check our South India tour packages below. We remain at your service.
South India Private Tours
- Kerala Backwater Beach Holiday7 Days Kerala Tour Kochi - Munnar - Periyar - Alleppey - Kochifrom $649View Details
- Kerala Leisure Holiday11 Days Kerala Tour Trivandrum - Kovalam - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Periyar - Munnar - Kochifrom $969View Details
- Karnataka Goa Beach Vacation11 Days Bangalore - Mysore - Hassan - Hospet - Hampi - Badami - Goafrom $1079View Details
- Highlights of South India13 Days Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry - Tanjore - Trichy - Madurai - Munnar - Periyar - Alleppey - Kochifrom $1329View Details
- South India Trip8 Days Bangalore - Kochi - Alleppey - Chennai - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram - ChennaiView Details
- Goa Tour from Mumbai8 Days Mumbai - Goa - MumbaiView Details
- South India Experience8 Days Bangalore - Mysore - Bangalore - Kochi - Kumarakom - Alleppey - KochiView Details
- South India Tour from Chennai7 Days Chennai - Covelong - Pondicherry - Tanjore - Trichy - MaduraiView Details
What Are the Best Places to Visit in South India?
The main tourist cities in South India locate in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and the most-visited cities are Kochi, Alleppey, Munnar, Chennai, Madurai, Mysore, Bangalore, etc. You will experience different things in each city, like the backwater and beaches in Kochi and Alleppey, the ancient palace in Mysore, and some unique temples in Madurai.
How Many Days Should I Plan for the South India tours?
It depends on your holiday duration and your interests. If you have a short time and would like to see the natural scenery, you could choose Kerala and usually 4-7 days are enough to cover all the major cities, as Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady (Periyar) and Alleppey. While if you have a longer time, you could combine the three states together with Kochi, Bangalore, Chennai and the surrounding cities. Anyway, our professional travel consultant could customize a perfect tour for you as per your request. Feel free to contact us.
What is the Best Time for the South India Tour Packages?
It is the tropical climate in South India, so it is humid and hot for the whole year. May to June is the hottest period with the highest temperature of around 40°C (104°F). The best time to visit South India is the winter season from November to February, when it is comparatively cooler and pleasant.
Kathakali Dance Show
Is All Indian Food Spicy with Curries?
No, although India food is famous for the spicy and curries, there are more kinds of food available. The Indian cuisine offers a large variety of foods. You could choose the ones according to your preference. Our tour guide will also be glad to offer you some suggestions during your South India tours.
Can I Take Photos with My Camera in the Temples of South India?
No, cameras are not allowed to be taken into most of the temples in South India. But you could take the photo with your cell phone inside. While if you prefer to take the outside of the temple, you could still use your camera. Also, if the temples are located in some historical ruins such as Hampi and Mahabalipuram, there is no restriction on this. You could use your camera and cellphone freely.
Kedareshwara Temple in Halebid