Why Choose Us
- Free Inquiry
- Lowest Price
- No Shopping Stops
- Expert Guide & Driver
- Downtown Hotels
- A La Carte Meals
- Chinese Family Visit
- Free Cooking Class
- No Hidden Charges
Myanmar (Burma) Tours
MYA01 10 Days Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Inle Lake
- Having retained its ancient customs, culture and natural beauty intact, Myanmar (Burma) seems a world away from modern times. The spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, the sacred stupas of Bagan, a stunning sunset at U Bein Bridge and the charming Indein Village on Inle Lake, are all must-see sights included in this spiritual journey.
MYA02 7-Day Mandalay - Bagan - Yangon
- This 7-day private tour leads you to experience Burmese religious culture and enjoy local scenery. Following the classic route, you can view different styles of pagodas, such as Mahamuni Pagoda, Ananda Temple, Shwesandaw Pagoda, and Shwedagon Pagoda. You can also have a chance to experience local life in Mani Sithu Market. Besides, the sunset scenes at different places like U Bein Bridge, Shwedagon Pagoda, and Pyathatgyi Temple, will enrich your whole tour.
MYA03 One Day Private Yangon Sightseeing
- As the biggest city in Myanmar (Burma), Yangon is steeped in history and religion with numerous time-honored Buddhist pagodas and exotic old buildings from the colonial period. This one day tour delights your senses with must-see places of interest and offers a glance of the local worshippers' devout religious life.
MYA04 One-day Private Mandalay Tour
- One-day Mandalay private tour takes you to experience the daily life of monks and realize the profound religious history of Mandalay by visiting Mahamuni Pagoda, Mingun Pagoda, Settawya Paya, and Kuthodaw Pagoda. Besides, you can view the natural scenes of the whole city and the beautiful sunset on Sagaing Hill and Mandalay Hill.
MYA05 14 Days Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Inle Lake - Ngapali Beach
- Take a 14-day vacation to discover Burma in depth. You will not only go to the must-see city of Yangon for the holiest Buddha visit, the beautiful Inle Lake to experience local people's life in the countryside, but also have some free days relaxing on the most beautiful Ngapali Beach to enjoy the sunshine and seawater.
- This 2-week independent Myanmar (Burma) tour will bring you an unforgettable experience. You can wander among different Buddhism temples and pagodas, including the Chaukhtatgyi Paya, Shwedagon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, and Shwezigon Pagoda. You will be intoxicated with the beautiful sunset along the U Bein Bridge, as well as the sunrise on the Inle Lake. In addition, the Sagaing Hill and Mandalay Hill will show you a Buddhist world away from the bustling city.
- This 8-day independent Myanmar itinerary covers almost all of the must-see pagodas such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Chaukhtatgyi Paya Pagoda in Yangon; Shwedagon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, and Sulamani Temple in Bagan. Furthermore, paying a visit to the Red Mountain Estate Vineyards & Winery, taking a one-day cruise on Inle Lake as well as viewing the charming sunrise and sunset at Shwesandaw Paya will leave tourists unforgettable memories.
- This 11-day independent tour itinerary covers popular tourist destinations of Myanmar including Yangon, Mandalay, and Bagan. Visiting historical and religious sites, such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, Kuthodaw Pagoda, Shwesandaw Pagoda, and Sulamani Temple, will help you better immerse in the profound Buddhist atmosphere there. Besides, a relaxing tour on Ngapali Beach can definitely reveal a different charm of this ancient religious country.
- In this 9-day independent Myanmar tour, you will explore the profound Buddhist culture by visiting famous pagodas in Mandalay, Bagan, and Yangon, such as Shwesandaw Pagoda, Shwedagon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, and Sule Pagoda. You can also have a chance to see thousands of monks having meals together at Mahargandaryone Monastery. Besides, your tour will definitely be highlighted by viewing the stunning sunrise and sunset over Bagan Plain.