Why Choose Us
- Free Inquiry
- Lowest Price
- No Shopping Stops
- Expert Guide & Driver
- Downtown Hotels
- A La Carte Meals
- Chinese Family Visit
- Free Cooking Class
- No Hidden Charges
NP01 4 Days Private Kathmandu Valley
NP02 5 Days Private Kathmandu - Nagarkot
NP03 7 Days Kathmandu - Chitwan Tour
NP04 3 Days Private Pokhara Package
NP05 8 Days Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan
- Nestled in the Himalayas, Nepal commands spectacular mountain landscape and jungle terrains, and also its diverse and exotic cultures draw many travelers all around the world. Join us and discover this small but intriguing country.
- Reputed as the open-air museum, Kathmandu is a capital city famous for its numerous historical sites and unique religious culture. In addition, a visit to Pokhara plus some short trekking along the route offers you a splendid view of snow mountain sceneries.
- Nepal is the paradise of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims as it boasts numerous religious temples, shrines, stupas, etc. It also attracts photographers by its deepest gorge and highest peak of the world and the spectacular sunrise view of Himalayas. Nepal is also beloved by trekkers by its mountainous beauty and jungle activities. This trip includes all those places for you to better know this country's colorful culture and charming landscape.
- This 15-day tour shows you a complete picture of Nepal covering the capital city, Kathmandu, one of the most notable tourist destinations with breathtaking mountain landscape, Pokhara, the birth place of Lord Buddha, Lumbini and the paradise for watching wild animals, Chitwan. It is a trip of lifetime that will be cherished for a long time.
- This is an excellent expedition for adventure seekers as we will lead you trek through Kathmandu valley, Chitwan National Park, pristine villages, beautiful forests to the snow-capped mountains. Along the route, the unique culture and hospital people make your tour more vibrant and pleasant.
- Our Mountain Everest Base Camp tour is designed for Trekkers and Mountaineers to fully enjoy one of the world's most stunning adventures. As the highest peak in the world, the charming of the Mount Everest speaks for itself. The beautiful mountain range, unique culture and friendly people of Nepal form a great picture for this trip.
- Located at the foot of the Himalayas, Nepal is a country combining the Hinduism and Buddhism harmoniously. The sacred temples, splendid snow mountain landscapes, exciting jungle adventure and friendly local people will meet all your imagination about Nepal.