Embassy of Bahrain in China

Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Ms. Bibi Sayed Sharaf Al-Alawi
Address: 10-06, Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Residence Compound, No. 22, Dong Fang Dong Road
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6483, 6532 6485, 6532 6486
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6393, 6532 6435
E-mail: beijing.mission@mofa.gov.bh, kingdombahrain@aliyun.com

 Trade Office
Address: B22 Apartment Garden, King's Garden Villa, No.18, Xiao Yun Road, Chaoyang District
Tel: (+86)10 64681363, 64681367
Fax: (+86)10 64681135

 Visa Tips

  1. Visit visa and work visa should be applied to the Embassy of Bahrain in advance. The on-site tourist visa can be applied at International Airport.
  2. For Chinese citizens who will go just for tourism, the Visit Visa and Visit eVisa are available. Followings are the conditions of these two types for reference:
Grant Condition Entry Stay
Visit Visa 1. issued on arrival at any entry point
2. fee is charged by the Passport Office on arrival and a receipt is issued
3. cannot violate the national welfare and security
1. any paid employment in Bahrain is not allowed
2. be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the travel
3. passport should be valid for length of time you are in this country, or the length of visa
4. for Visit eVisa, the valid confirmed onward ticket is required
1. the visa can be used only once for a single entry
2. 2 weeks is allowed to stay in this country
Visit eVisa (valid in 30 days) 1. Applicant should be outside Bahrain for application
2. Issued on Internet
3. fee is charged on Internet and no receipt is issued
4. cannot violate the national welfare and security

Capital: Manama
King: Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa
Area: 706.5 square kilometers (273 square miles)
Population: 690,000
Language: Arabic is the official language, but English is widely used
Religion: Islam

Currency: Dinar
English Newspaper: Gulf Daily News and Bahrain Tribune
Time Zones: GMT +3
Country Dialing Code: +973
Electrical Plugs: 230V 50Hz

Bahrain is an island country located in the middle of Qatar and Saudi Arabia in the Persian Gulf. It is just 28 kilometers (17 miles) to the west coast of Qatar and 24 kilometers (15 miles) to the east coast of Saudi Arabia. The whole country consists of 36 islands and islets among which the Bahrain Island is the largest one.

  Please contact China Embassy in Bahrain if this country's citizens will go to China.

- Last updated on Nov. 10, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Bahrain in China
Asked by Ashraf from SAUDI ARABIA- DAMMAM | Mar. 17, 2016 02:30Reply
Chnia visit Visa for Canadian
I'm a canadian citizen and I hold a Canadian passport, Do I requierd to have Visit entry permit to visit PRC?
Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from FRANCE | Mar. 17, 2016 04:25

Yes, you should apply for a tourist L type in advance.
Asked by Shahbaz from PAKISTAN | Apr. 20, 2015 03:02Reply
Medical Examination. Please guide me how I can accomplish this from Beijing.
I need a Medical Examination Certificate from Beijing for Work Permit visa in Bahrian.
Answers (2)
Answered by Francis from ANDORRA | Apr. 22, 2015 20:34

Shahbaz, let me try to get your meaning. You are applying for Chinese work entry permit in Bahrian, right? During the application, you are required to provide a medical examination certificate to get the Beijing work permit, right? If so, you should go to a hospital authorized by the embassy and provide a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner. Generally speaking, the form can be obtained from the embassy.
Answered by Shahnaz from PAKISTAN | Apr. 22, 2015 23:10

Let me give you details. I am a Pakistani and living in China on work permit. Now I got a job in Bahrain, and need Bahrain work permit, so I need to provide medical examination report from authorized center in Beijing.
Asked by ren | Mar. 27, 2012 11:07Reply
what documents should i provide for prove a Chinese university diploma for a Chinese?
i am a Chinese and i need to prove my nursing diploma for processing license in Bahrain. so what documents do i need to provide to submit to embassy in china .thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Vivien | Mar. 27, 2012 22:07

I think you should notarize the diploma at the local education government office first, and then have it authenticated at the embassy in China. You may contact the Embassy directly to know the exact details.
Asked by Nihal Grero | Jul. 23, 2011 11:19Reply
China Business Visit for 7 days issued from the Bahrain Immgration.
We Invited a leading Chinese Company 2 officials for a business visit for 7 days issued from the Immigration But they were denied entry by the Chinese Immigration officers & asked to Obtain Original Visa could you please clarify this situation.
Answers (1)
Answered by abdulla | Jul. 24, 2011 03:04

you can go to Embassy & submit your application.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)