Embassy of Kyrgyzstan in China

Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Beijing

Ambassador:  H.E. Mr. Kulubaev Zheenbek
Address: H-10/11, Kings Garden Villas, No.18, XiaoYunRoad, Chaoyang District, 100125, Beijing
Tel: (+86)10 64681292, 64681295, 64681297 (Economic & Commercial Section)
       (+86)10 64681348 (Consular Section)
Fax: (+86)10 64681291

 How to Get to the Embassy:
You can take a bus to get off at Ta Yuan Cun bus stop and then go to the Embassy. The buses passing Ta Yuan Cun include No.110, 823, 688, 24, 418 and 413.

 Bilateral Relationship between Kyrgyzstan and China:
On January 5th, 1992, Kyrgyzstan established diplomatic relations with China. On the same day, the minister of Chinese Foreign Economy and Trade Ministry, Li Lanqing led a trade mission to Kyrgyzstan. Both sides signed a protocol of economy and trade, which encourages investments to each other's country.

 Brief Introduction:
Kyrgyzstan is an inland country, located in the northeast of Asia. With a borderline of around 4,170 kilometers, it adjoins Kazakhstan on the north, Tadzhikistan on the south, Uzbekistan on the southwest and China on the east. The country is mountainous. With a temperate continental climate, the average temperature of January is around – 6ºC and that of July is about 27 ºC.

Important Festivals: Constitution Day (May 5th), Army Day (May 29th), Independence Day (August 31st). The major religious festivals include End of Ramadan, the Feast of the Sacrifice, and Easter and so on.

 Tips for those going to Kyrgyzstan:
1. Do remember to take along your passport or other valid identity certificates. When policeman check your identity, you have the right to ask for his name, duty, code, department and the cause of examining.

2. You'd better not go out alone at night. If you have to, please call a local to accompany you.

3. Please avoid going to pornographic places, casinos and dancing halls.

 Please contact China Embassy in Kyrgyzstan if Kirghizs will go to China.
- Last modified on Jun. 15, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Kyrgyzstan in China
Asked by Codou from CHINA | Jun. 14, 2018 08:05Reply
How can I get Visa?
I want to go to Kyrgystan, I hold a Senegalese passport and I am living in Liaoning Province shenyang, how do I do? What do I need?
Answers (3)
Answered by Abrams from ITALY | Jun. 14, 2018 21:11

Hi, if you go there for sightseeing purpose, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in China, studying or working certificate, round trip air tickets, and hotel booking record as well as other required documents. Then, submit the application to the embassy of Kyrgystan to apply for a visit visa. Just for reference.
Answered by Codou from CHINA | Jun. 15, 2018 01:54

I will live in my friend’s house. I wont have the hotel booking record. Where can I find the application form?
Answered by Abrams | Jun. 15, 2018 04:55

If so, you can try to ask your friend to provide you an invitation letter. You can try to find the application form from the official website of the Kyrgystan embassy.
Asked by Anwar from YEMEN | Nov. 04, 2016 07:52Reply
I hold a Yemen Passport, do I need a visa to travel to Kyrgyzstan
I hold a Yemen Passport, I live in China , I want to travel to Kyrgyzstan for a holiday.
1-do i need a visa for my 15 days trip?
2-Can I apply for online visa?
Answers (1)
Answered by Remy from COLOMBIA | Nov. 05, 2016 02:24

1. Anwar, you may need it for 15-trip to Kyrgyzstan.
2. You cannot apply for it online. You need to apply for it from Embassy of Kyrgyzstan in China.
Asked by Rocky Lai from HONG KONG,CHINA | Jun. 04, 2015 19:41Reply
i am hong kong people, how can obtain the visa?
Dear Sir,
i need to apply via Beijing's Embassy of Kyrgyzstan, or direct apply it from Kyrgyzstan?
Many thanks for your reply.
Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from KUWAI | Jun. 04, 2015 21:38

Rocky, Kyrgyzstan doesn't have a consulate in HK. So I think you should apply from its embassy in Beijing. However, you'd better contact the consular department to confirm this before you go.
Tel: 010-64681348
Asked by Ms.liza | Mar. 23, 2010 11:22Reply
To whom it may concern:
My name is liza, my journey here in china is an experience i can never forget for more than a year now i have been living in fear, an agent here in changchun city, jilin province recruited us for a work so many good promises but all was broken the moment we arrive they took our passports they say they will get us visa, and when our visa well be released then we can sign the contract, but we must already start to work. so in short we have been working for this agent for more that 8 months every time i ask my passport he always says i`m sorry i forgot it at home until the time i cannot bear it anymore i stop to work and ask for my passport to my surprise he told he lost my passport and i have to pay him big money because i stop working for him, of course i refuse to pay him thats the time he said i cannot leave in changchun and his bodyguard will be looking for me thats the time i was really scared of my life i seek refuge and stayed from one house to another friend after friend i cannot even leave the city i don`t have my passport and police will be checking and if police will know about me he will know because he keep saying to me that he have connection with the police, now i want to go back home, will you please tell me what to do i`m already trap here.

thank you
Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.ad | May. 06, 2010 19:17

They are just big talk, trying to scare people, i heard of people like that. They wont do anything stupid or the law will punish them hard. he may know 1 or 2 police men, thats about it, not the all.
you should go to police station or where theres many police officers or maybe the consulate and try to solve your passport problem and get back home.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)