1. Free of charge for children under 120cm.
2. Children with height between 120cm and 150cm enjoy half price, please buy tickets on site in the Ticket Hall.
3. Admission ticket is valid for 48 hours.
How to Book and Use
1. Book & pay online, get confirmation No. by email. Get your paper tickets by showing the confirmation No. at Ticket Redemption Window in the Ticket Hall.
2. Visitors in one order should redeem the tickets together.
Ticket Redemption Hours
Opening hours of attractions inside
Jade Spring Temple: 09:00-19:00
Xiyue Temple: 09:00-17:30
Cable Car Operating Hours
Dec-Feb: West Peak Cable Car: 08:30-17:00; North Peak Cable Car: 08:00-18:00
Change & Cancellation
1. Free cancellation if sending the request 24 hours before the designated entry date.
2. After the ticket is issued, the service fee is non-refundable.
3. Partial cancellation is not accepted, tickets in one order have to be cancelled together.
Mount Huashan is one of the cradles of
ancient Chinese civilization.
Many celebrities went there
and left countless stories and over one thousand calligraphic
inscriptions on rocks and cliffs.
The most famous and most beautiful West Peak is the representative of Mount
Huashan, which is a complete huge boulder. The cliff is thousands of feet high,
looking like being cut by an ax or saw. You will sigh for the nature when you
Book a ticket and climb the mountain at night,
you can reach the peak early and see the sunrise in the morning in Mount
Huashan. The sun has a timid movement: it seems to slowly explore in the
beginning, and then hide into the clouds. Finally, the long-awaited sun shows its face.
can have an adventure at the Changkong Plank Road. It is on the edge of a cliff
of South Peak, the highest peak of Mount Huashan. You should be very careful
for it is dangerous, and it would be an exciting experience, especially for explorers.
can book a ticket to challenge the top dangerous hiking way there. There is a
distance of stone steps perpendicular to the ground, you can only hold on to the
1. Carry a light backpack to save your energy.
2. Check the weather forecast before heading there to avoid bad weather.
3. Take some warm clothes or rent one in the scenic area as it’s cold on the mountain top.
4. Sport shoes with soft and flat soles are best for climbing.
See more Mount Huashan Travel Tips.
South Section of Yuquan Road, Huayin City, Weinan, 120 kilometers (75 miles) from Xi'an
How to get to Mount Huashan from downtown Xi’an?
Option 1: Take the direct bus from Xi'an Bus Station to Mount Huashan, which is oppsite to Xi'an Railway Station.
Option 2: Take a high speed train at Xi’an North Railway Station to Huashan North Station. Then you can take Huayin city bus 1 or 2 and get off at Shengtai Guangchang Station. You can find the tourist service office soon there.
Read details on: Mount Huashan