- Asia Tours
- Middle East
- Africa Safaris
- South America
- North & Central America
- Europe Travel
- Oceania Trips
Nepal Travel Guide
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Home to the eight world's highest mountains, Nepal is definitely a fairyland for hikers and trekkers. Trekking along
the popular trails including Annapurna Circuit & Base Camp, Everest Base Camp, Poon Hill, and Mustang, you will enjoy conquering the magnificent snowy mountains with your feet, meet friendly local people and experience the Sherpa culture, appreciate the breathtaking sunrise and sunset views, and explore the remote monasteries and ancient cave temples.
Best Nepal Trekking Packages
- Poon Hill Trekking Tour8 Days Kathmandu - Pokhara - Nayapul - Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tadapani - Ghandruk - Kimche - Pokhara - KathmanduView Details
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek13 Days Kathmandu - Pokhara - Nayapul - Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tadapani - Sinuwa - Deurali - Annapurna Base Camp - Bamboo - Jhinu Danda - Marque - Pokhara - KathmanduView Details
- Everest Base Camp Trek Tour16 Days Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding - Namche - Tengboche - Dingboche - Lobuche - Gorakshep - Everest Base Camp - Gorakshep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche - Namche - Lukla - KathmanduView Details
- Langtang Valley Trek10 Days Kathmandu - Syabru Bensi - Lama Hotel - Langtang Village - Mundu - Kyanjin Gompa - Chorkari Ri - Kyanjin Gompa - Lama Hotel - Syabru Bensi - KathmanduView Details
- Nepal Holiday Tour Package6 Days Kathmandu - Sundarijal - Chisapani - Nagarkot - Changu Narayan - KathmanduView Details
- Nepal Hiking Tour6 Days Kathmandu - Pokhara - Phedi - Australian Camp - Sarangkot - Pokhara - KathmanduView Details
What Is the Best Time to Do a Nepal Trekking Tour Package?
The best time to experience trekking in Nepal is October and November. In this period, weather is good with pleasant temperatures and good visibility. March and April are also good for trekking, although it may rain occasionally and hot at noon, you will catch sight of the colorful rhododendrons.
Sunrise on Poon Hill
Do I Need Permits for Trekking in Nepal?
A Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Card is needed for any trekking in Nepal. Besides, there are area conservation permits for particular regions like Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP), Sagarmatha National Park Permit. If your destinations include the remote protected regions like Upper Mustang, Manaslu, the Restricted Area Permit is required. Once you book the Nepal trekking tour packages with us, we will apply all necessary permits for you.
What Kind of Shoes Should I Wear During the Trekking?
For short and low altitude treks, comfortable running shoes would be ok. While for long and high altitude treks, sturdy trekking/hiking boots are needed. Do not forget to bring slippers for using at night to release your feet from the heavy boots.
What Should I Do If There Is a Healthy Emergency?
Our trekking guides are well-trained in first aid and can deal with most of the basic ailments occurred during a trek. While, if there is a serious health problem, the help from outside will be needed, so to do a trekking tour in Nepal, we usually suggest clients have their own health insurance before entering Nepal.
In a Trekking Tour, Is It Difficult to Get the Safe Drinkable Water?
The safe drinkable water is available at the lodges/guesthouses as it is boiled and filtered. You can also buy bottled mineral water from shops. Do not drink the tap or stream water because it is not clean and contains bacteria.