1. Free of charge for children under 120cm.
2. Children between 120cm and 140cm enjoy half price tickets. The discount ticket could only be bought on spot.
How to Book and Use
1. Book & pay online, get email confirmation with QR code, show QR code to enter the museum.
2. Travelers in one order should enter the site together.
3. The ticket is only valid for the selected visiting date.
08:00 - 18:30
Latest Admission Time: 17:45
Change & Cancellation
1. Free cancellation if sending emails 24 hours before the entry date.
2. After the ticket is issued, the service fee is non-refundable.
3. Partial cancellation is not accepted, tickets in one order have to be cancelled together.
4. No change is accepted, if you would like to make change, please cancel and rebook.
Compared with other museums, the typical feature of Beilin Museum is its collection and exhibition of varied inscribed tablets from far past of China. The historical events, the society, and the religions were vividly documented by these incredible tablet inscriptions.
The whole scenic area was roughly divided into two parts, the Confucius Temple in front and several exhibition rooms at the back. Each exhibition rooms focused and displayed different relics, such as the Kaicheng Classics, the Chinese calligraphy and poems, the sculpted tablets with pictures of engraved places and landscapes, etc. If you are knowledgeable about Chinese history and have an interest in Chinese calligraphy, you can spend hours there to admire various scripts.
Outside the museum, there is a narrowed street full of calligraphy shops and handworks, where some artists are showing and selling their paper works. It’s a pleasure to roam around this area and watch the modern artists demonstrating their skills.
No. 15, Sanxue Street (inside the Wen Chang Men of the South City Wall), Xian, China
How to get to Xian Beilin Museum?
Take bus no.14, 23, 40, 208, 216, 221, 222, 258, 309, 402, 512, 619, 800 or 910 and get off at Wen Chang Men (Wen Chang Gate) Station. Walk north for 5 minutes to the Beilin Museum.