1. Free of charge for children under 1.2 meters (3.9 feet), or younger than 6 years old;
2. Minors between 6-18 years old, and seniors elder than 60 years old enjoy half price.
3. The ticket price excludes cable car, pulley, slideway or inside the site.
1. The tickets are released 10 days in advance; we will book the tickets for you as soon as they are available.
2. Your valid ID/ Passport information is required for booking, and one person can only book one ticket per day.
1. The ID/ Passport is required for ticketing and entry.
2. Visitors can get the paper ticket with the ID/ Passport provided for booking at the Comprehensive window (综合服务窗口), which is located at the entrance.
3. Travelers in one order should collect paper tickets and enter the site together.
Change & Cancellation:
1. Free Change & Cancellation if sending the request by email 24 hours before the designated entry time.
2. After the ticket is issued, the service fee is non-refundable.
A China trip is never complete without climbing the Badaling Great Wall. It’s the best-preserved section of China’s Great Wall which has been visited by numerous world leaders. As Chairman Mao once said, “He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a real hero”. Many visitors take the Badaling Great Wall as a start of Beijing trip. Book your Badaling Great Wall ticket now and let’s embark on our trip!
Apr. 1 to Jun. 30: 06:30-19:00
Jul. 1 to Aug. 31: 06:00-19:30
Sep. 1 to Oct. 31: 06:30-19:00
Nov. 1 to Mar. 31: 07:30-18:00
Bus 877 running between Badaling and Deshengmen
No. Currently all tickets are sold online and the ticketing system is in Chinese, so you have to book one from travel agencies in advance.