1. Free of charge for children under 120cm (3.9 feet), or less than 6 years old.
2. Free admission for seniors over 60 years old.
3. Minors between 6-18 years old enjoy half price.
1. The tickets are released 7 days in advance; we will book the tickets for you as soon as they are available.
2. Your valid Passport/ID information is required for booking, and one person can only book one ticket per day.
How to Book and Use
1. Book & pay online, get email confirmation by email, show your passport at the entrance to get into the park.
2. Travelers in one order should enter the park together.
3. The ticket is only valid for the selected visiting date.
Apr 1 - June 30 & Sep 1 - Nov 15: 06:00 - 18:30
Jul 1 - Aug 31: 06:00 - 19:00
Nov 16 - Mar 31: 06:00 - 18:00
Change & Cancellation
1. Free cancellation if sending emails 24 hours before the entry date.
2. After the ticket is issued, the service fee is non-refundable.
3. Partial cancellation is not accepted, tickets in one order have to be cancelled together.
4. If you would like to make change, please cancel and rebook.
Encompassed by a verdant mountain forest, Fragrant Hills Park was built nearly 900 years ago for royal family’s hunting activities every summer and autumn. Fragrant Hills Park is also where our great Chairman Mao lived and made significant contributions on Chinese history.
It features a splendid landscape and plenty of historical relics, including magnificent temples with the architecture of Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty, and the classic courtyard with traditional architectural style of the south China.
The best visiting time is from April to November. Visitors can experience the natural oxygen bar, spend a refreshingly cool summer holiday and see the fabulous snow scenery in winter. Fragrant Hills Park is also known as one of the top four resorts in China for admiring fall foliage. The leaves of about 140 thousand trees turn red in autumn, esp. during its fall foliage festival hold between middle of October and middle of November, which has attracted a large number of people all over the world to come and enjoy their leisure time.
No. 40, Maimai Street, Haidian District, Beijing
How to get to Fragrant Hills Park
a. line 10
- Bagou Station, Exit A. Transfer to Western Suburban Line
- Xiangshan Station. Walk southwest about 900m to the park;
b. line 4
- Beigongmen Station, Exit A1. Transfer to bus 563 to Xiangshan Gongyuan Dongmen Station. Walk about 480m to the park.
a. Take bus 563 to Xiangshan Gongyuan Dongmen Station.
b. Take bus 318, 360, 698, or 932 and get off at Xiangshan Station.