Huaihua Zhijiang Airport
Location: Situated in Zhijiang Dong Minority Autonomous County, Huaihua City, Hunan Province, Huaihua Zhijiang Airport is about 30 kilometers (19 miles) from downtown Huaihua.
Huaihua Airport Code: HJJ
Terminal Building: Huaihua Airport has one terminal building now where has one cafe and one convenience store.
1F: Arrival Hall, Remote Berth Waiting Hall, VIP Lounge, Security Check
2F: Waiting Hall, Medical Center
Loong Air (GJ), Tianjin Airlines (GS), Air Chang’an (9H), Shenzhen Donghai Airlines (DZ), Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines (GX), Spring Airlines (9C), China United Airlines (KN)
Airlines of Huaihua Zhijiang Airport
Huaihua Airport now operates flights to/from Beijing, Chongqing, Haikou, Hangzhou, Jinan, Kunming, Lijiang, Nanning, Qingdao, Sanya, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen and Xi’an.
|Beijing||1 on each Mon. Tue. Thu & Sat.||2h 55 minutes|
|Chongqing||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||1h 25 minutes|
|Haikou||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||1h 35 minutes|
|Hangzhou||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||1h 55 minutes|
|Jinan||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||2h 25 minutes|
|Kunming||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sun.||1h 25 minutes|
|Lijiang||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||2h|
|Nanning||1 on each day||1h 20 minutes|
|Qingdao||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||2h 45 minutes|
|Sanya||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||1h 55 minutes|
|Shanghai||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sun.||2h|
|Shenzhen||1 on each Wed. Fri. Sun.||1h 30 minutes|
|Tianjin||1 on each Wed. Fri. Sun.||2h 35 minutes|
|Xi’an||1 on each day||1h 35 minutes|
|Xiamen||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.||1h 55 minutes|
Huaihua Airport – Huaihua West Coach Station – Huaihua East Coach Station
How to Travel between Huaihua Zhijiang Airport and Downtown Huaihua – Airport Shuttle Bus Line
|Airport – East Coach Station||East Coach Station - Airport|
|Route||Airport – Zhijiang Coach Station – West Coach Station / Trade City – Huairong Hotel – North Hutian Road – Municipal Government Center in Zidong Road – West Campus of Huaihua University – East Coach Station||East Coach Station – Wusanwu – Municipal Government Center – North Hutian Road – Lijing Hotel – Tongcheng Daxia – West Coach Station – Downtown Zhijiang – Airport|
|Timetable||07:20, 08:00, 09:10, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 14:40, 15:40, 16:40, 18:00, 22:30||07:20, 08:20, 09:40, 10:30, 11:40, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 00:40|
|Duration||To/from West Coach Station: 1 hour and 10 minutes |
To/from East Coach Station: 2 hours and 10 minutes
|Ticket Fare||CNY 12 per person to/from West Coach Station |
CNY 15 per person to/from East Coach Station
1. Take Airport Shuttle Bus to West Coach Station first. After getting off, walk to the east for about 10 minutes to arrive at Huaihua Railway Station. Or take shuttle bus and get off at Huairong Hotel in the midway, then walk to north for about 10 minutes.
How to Travel from Huaihua Zhijiang Airport to Huaihua Railway Station
2. Taking a taxi to Huaihua Railway Station would cost about CNY 150 to CNY 165 and take about one hour.
1. Take a taxi to Zhijiang Railway Station, then go to Huaihua South Railway Station by train. The trains depart at 10:47, 10:57, 11:12, 12:27, 12:40, 13:23, 13:34, 15:43, 16:03, 19:26 with a duration less than 15 minutes. The ticket fares are CNY 15.5/person for second class seat, CNY 26.5/person for first class seat and CNY 49.5/person for business seat.
How to Travel from Huaihua Zhijiang Airport to Huaihua South Railway Station
2. If going by taxi, passengers would spend CNY 120 to CNY 135 and about 55 minutes.
Taxi Reference from Huaihua Airport
|Downtown Zhijiang||CNY 10||10 minutes|
|Zhijiang Railway Station||CNY 20 - 30||25 minutes|
|Downtown Huaihua||CNY 145 - 160||1h|
|Furong Tower||CNY 155 - 170||55 minutes|
|Ancient Trade city of Hongjiang||CNY 200 - 215||1h 20 minutes|
- Last updated on Mar. 10, 2022 -