China Embassy in Belgium
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Qu Xing
Address: 443-445 Ave. de Tervuren, 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Belgium
+2-6633001 (for passport, certificate and legalization consultation, available between 09:00-11:30 on Tuesday & Thursday)
+4-76751182 (for consular protection)
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Brussels
Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for applying for Chinese diplomatic, courtesy and service visa, or applicants applying for the Hong Kong visa/entry permit still submit their applications directly to the Chinese Embassy in Brussels.
Detailed Information of CVASC in Brussels
Business Hours: Monday-Friday (holiday excepted)
Application Submission: 09:00 - 15:00
Payment and Collection: 09:00 - 16:00
Tel: +2-775 0888
Fax: +2-775 0880
1. Metro: Line 1 Roodbeek
2. Bus: 42, 79 Thiry-woluwe; 29, 45 Marcel Thiry; 359, 659 Neerveld
Fees (in EUR)
Citizens of Schengen Countries
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||126.55||175.75||197.85||162.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||166.55||---||---||202.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||146.55||195.75||217.85||182.85|
|3-month Single Entry||126.55||175.75||197.85||162.85|
|6-month Double Entry||156.55||205.75||227.85||192.85|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||99.55||148.75||170.85||135.85|
|6-month Double Entry||116.55||165.75||187.85||152.85|
(1) The regular processing time is 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days.
(2) Cash and debit card are accepted when paying at the CVASC. You need to make your payment by bank transfer if you choose postal service.
(3) The Center only offers post service for return delivery of the processed passport.
Please contact Embassy of Belgium in PRC if Belgians are in distress there.
China Tour from Brussels Belgium
Other Chinese Embassies in Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia
Many thanks, Grace Chow
I would like to know:
1. Do I need to come myself to the CVASC? Is it by appointment?
2. The application form is in PDF format. If you want it typed and not hand written, I need a word document. Where can I find it?