China Embassy in Belgium

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Cao Zhongming
Address: 443-445 Ave. de Tervuren, 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32-27712038
Fax: +32-27792895

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Belgium

Address: 400 Boulevard du Souverain, 1160 Auderghem, Brussels
+2-6633001 (for passport, certificate and legalization consultation, available between 09:00-11:30 on Tuesday & Thursday)
+4-76751182 (for consular protection)
Fax: +2-7792283
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays) 

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Brussels 

CVASC is responsible for receiving applications of ordinary passport holders for visiting mainland China.

Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for applying for Chinese diplomatic, courtesy and service visa, or applicants applying for the Hong Kong visa/entry permit still submit their applications directly to the Chinese Embassy in Brussels.

Detailed Information of CVASC in Brussels

Address:  No. 109 Rue Neerveld, Woluwe Saint-Lambert 1200, Brussels
Business Hours: Monday-Friday (holiday excepted)
Application Submission: 09:00 - 15:00
Payment and Collection: 09:00 - 16:00
Tel: +2-775 0888 
Fax: +2-775 0880
1. Metro: Line 1 Roodbeek
2. Bus: 42, 79 Thiry-woluwe; 29, 45 Marcel Thiry; 359, 659 Neerveld

Fees (in EUR)

Citizens of Schengen Countries

Types Regular Express Rush Postal
Single / Double / Multiple Entries 126.55 175.75 197.85 162.85

US citizens

Types Regular Express Rush Postal
Single / Double / Multiple Entries 166.55 --- --- 202.85


Types Regular Express Rush Postal
Single / Double / Multiple Entries 146.55 195.75 217.85 182.85


Types Regular Express Rush Postal
3-month Single Entry 126.55 175.75 197.85 162.85
6-month Double Entry 156.55 205.75 227.85 192.85
6-month Multi-Entry 186.55 235.75 257.85 222.85
12-month Multi-Entry 186.55 235.75 257.85 222.85

Citizens of Other Countries

Types Regular Express Rush Postal
3-month Single Entry 99.55 148.75 170.85 135.85
6-month Double Entry 116.55 165.75 187.85 152.85
6-month Multi-Entry 132.55 181.75 203.85 168.85
12-month Multi-Entry 166.55 215.75 237.85 202.85

(1) The regular processing time is 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days.
(2) Cash and debit card are accepted when paying at the CVASC. You need to make your payment by bank transfer if you choose postal service.
(3) The Center only offers post service for return delivery of the processed passport.

 Please contact Embassy of Belgium in PRC if Belgians are in distress there.
 China Tour from Brussels Belgium
 Other Chinese Embassies in Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, BulgariaCroatia

- Last modified on Jan. 20, 2021 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Belgium
Asked by Uyttendaele Tony Frans from BELGIUM | Mar. 30, 2021 09:33Reply
Can I return to China?
I am Belgian resident in China Yangzhou, my residentvisa/workpermit valid up to 10/2022
I returned to Belgium 25/03 for medical check-up and buying medication
I made a NEGATIVE test 23/03 and will take a new one 02/04 at the end of the 7 days isolation

I wanted to return to China around 15/04 is that possible?
Answers (1)
Answered by Emma | Apr. 06, 2021 02:03

If you got the residence permit after November 2020 and you have received the vaccination produced by China, you will be able to return to China.
Asked by Van Heirzeele Marc from BELGIUM | Mar. 14, 2021 23:02Reply
Dear, my wife is Brazilian, we live in China. Can she visit our Family in Belgium and come back?
We both are vaccinated with Synopharm .
As she is Brazilian, can she visite Belgium and re-enter China without any problem?
What kind of paperwork- need to be done?
Answers (1)
Answered by Larry | Mar. 28, 2021 23:46

If you have valid visa for China, you can re-enter China provided you will pass the Covid-tests and get the health code before leaving Belgium.
Asked by LAW Kam Fai from BELGIUM | Jan. 20, 2021 14:00Reply
Extend of Hong Kong passport
My husband (LAW Kam Fai) has an Hong Kong passport and it has to be extended. Do we have to fill in some forms en taking some photo before we come to your office?
Kindly advise, many thanks indeed.
Best regards,
Eleanor LIU
Answers (1)
Answered by Anne | Jan. 31, 2021 23:28

Yes, you need to fill in the application form and take a few passport style photos. The application form can be downloaded from the website of the HK Immigration Department.
Asked by Hubrecht erwin from BELGIUM | Dec. 16, 2019 06:53Reply
On the 2nd of december we are going from amsterdam to manila via guangzhou do we need special pap
Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from BELGIUM | Dec. 17, 2019 18:06

If you hold a Belgian passport , you can enjoy the 144h visa-free transit in Guangzhou. No special paper is required except your passport, flight tickets, and visa for Manila (if required).
Asked by Grace Chow from MALAYSIA | Nov. 05, 2019 02:35Reply
China tourist visa
Hi! I am a Malaysian on holidays in Europe (now in Holland). Could I apply for a tourist visa for China in Brussels?
Many thanks, Grace Chow
Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from UNITED KINGDOM | Nov. 05, 2019 22:29

Yes, it's possible. Please try it at the CVASC in Brussel.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)