China Embassy in Croatia
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Ms. Deng Ying
Address: Mlinovi 132 10000, Zagreb
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Croatia
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
09:00 - 12:00 for submission only
14:30 - 15:30 for collection only
Requirments For Applying Tourist Visa (L)
1. The original passport with at least 2 blank pages and 6-month validity.
2. The Order of roundtrip Air Ticket.
3. One properly completed Application Form.
4. One recent passport photo (48mm X 33mm) attached on the Application Form.
5. The citizens of other countries in Croatia should offer the Croatian Resident Permit.
6. For applicants who will go to Tibet for a tour, they should get the Tibet Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau and then apply for L. (Tibet Tourism Bureau: Tel: +86-891-6834313; Fax: +86-891-8634632)
Note: The following applicants with passports valid for at least 12 months may apply for multi-entry L for 12 months:
1) Applicant with house property certificate to prove that he or she has house property in China;
2) Applicant with a record of multi-entry tourist L.
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Croatian Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||HRK 180||HRK 770||HRK 190|
|Double-Entry||HRK 260||HRK 770||HRK 280|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||HRK 350||HRK 770||HRK 500|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||HRK 630||HRK 770||HRK 700|
|Group Type||HRK 140||HRK 660||N/A|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is a week. For example, if you submitt on Tuesday, you may pick it up next Tuesday (if not a holiday). For urgent cases, expedited service is available, and the application should be submitted before 12:00. Generally, the same day rush one can be picked up about 14:30. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|1 working day processing||HRK 200|
|3 working days processing||HRK 100|
1. No application can be done through mail, email, internet, or any express delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, etc. All application should be submitted and picked up by the applicant or someone else entrusted.
2. Applicant or someone else entrusted can pick up the passport by submitting the Pickup Form. So, please make sure to keep the form in a safe place.
Please contact Embassy of Croatia in China if Croatians are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark
My current residence is in Bosnia, but I have a Croatian passport. I'm planning a 2 week trip to China, can I visit there just with my passport or do I require a visa?
I have a Croatian passport. I am planing to stay 3 night in Hong Kong and then continue to Croatia (a bit over 72hours).
Do I need a visa?