China Embassy in Croatia
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Ms. Deng Ying
Address: Mlinovi 132 10000, Zagreb
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Croatia
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
09:00 - 12:00 for submission only
14:30 - 15:30 for collection only
Requirments For Applying Tourist Visa (L)
1. The original passport with at least 2 blank pages and 6-month validity.
2. The Order of roundtrip Air Ticket.
3. One properly completed Application Form.
4. One recent passport photo (48mm X 33mm) attached on the Application Form.
5. The citizens of other countries in Croatia should offer the Croatian Resident Permit.
6. For applicants who will go to Tibet for a tour, they should get the Tibet Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau and then apply for L. (Tibet Tourism Bureau: Tel: +86-891-6834313; Fax: +86-891-8634632)
Note: The following applicants with passports valid for at least 12 months may apply for multi-entry L for 12 months:
1) Applicant with house property certificate to prove that he or she has house property in China;
2) Applicant with a record of multi-entry tourist L.
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Croatian Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||HRK 180||HRK 770||HRK 190|
|Double-Entry||HRK 260||HRK 770||HRK 280|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||HRK 350||HRK 770||HRK 500|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||HRK 630||HRK 770||HRK 700|
|Group Type||HRK 140||HRK 660||N/A|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is a week. For example, if you submitt on Tuesday, you may pick it up next Tuesday (if not a holiday). For urgent cases, expedited service is available, and the application should be submitted before 12:00. Generally, the same day rush one can be picked up about 14:30. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|1 working day processing||HRK 200|
|3 working days processing||HRK 100|
1. No application can be done through mail, email, internet, or any express delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, etc. All application should be submitted and picked up by the applicant or someone else entrusted.
2. Applicant or someone else entrusted can pick up the passport by submitting the Pickup Form. So, please make sure to keep the form in a safe place.
Please contact Embassy of Croatia in China if Croatians are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark
Thank you in advance
The chinese tourist visa (L) for Brazilian citizens is valid for up to 5 years. It also allows multiple entries into the country for stays of up to 90 days each. I can still extend my trip for another 90 days (totaling 180), every 12 months from the date of first entry.
I still have all this benefits when I apply for VISA in at the Chinese Embassy in Croatia?
We would like to visit as tourist Beijing and Shanghai. One of the requirements for a Chinese visa is to have "the Order of roundtrip Air Ticket" - could you please clarify what this means: is this a printout of the flight bookings or a proof of purchase of the air tickets or an invoice from the airline or what exactly? Do we also need to have proof of hotel bookings in China?
Kindly clarify. Many thanks.
I am a Croatian citizen with Cro passport and I have never traveled to China.
Do I need to apply for a visa and what kind of visa?
Thank you for your time.